🇪🇺 Gathering European Overgrowers

Nice to see more of us Europeans here on OG :raised_hands:

The more the merrier :point_up_2:!!

Btw I’m from Northern Europe, southern Sweden.

Also ps

We do have the German thread and Spanish thread here for all of you who love to speak to your neighbors and friends

Don’t forget the Italian and Portuguese also

14 Likes

Welcome @Andrexl good to have you.

Whereabouts in Europe are you?

I think we disagree on that on brother! :wink:

Welcome Her @OPJ good to have you too!

Welcome to you too hermano @Ras, were practically neighbors! Good to have you here!

Hey @Swe-can glad you joined us welcome!

4 Likes

Let’s be straight with no quotes:

No problem with the layout of OG. Love OG and the way things are, are right. Not familiarized with any other foruns or whatever.

There are no frustration again, just a georaphical and costumes issues when it comes to this subject, nothing else. I think we need to add some numbers to achieve what has been achieved in North america, you have give aways, contests, all focused in that area but OG is more than america, therefore geographical distributors should give a shot to other areas. No frustrations.

Even that I am a unlucky fella and never got anything for free, Just think all users should be able to have one oportunnity of dream, despite their location.

I don’t see the why of that focus you speak about, when I made myself user of OG, instantly loved the place, everybody like everybody grow and most help the others, that is already happening, but when you speak about EU, remember most are affraid of law, some don’t want their business on the low side, because yes OG isn’t just the best of the best, some users probably are law enforcement , others drug dealers.

And the true is that there are plenty europeans in OG, but America and Canada are ahead, can share without fear.

We on the other hand, are very closed, I can see that from few PT contacts I tryed to make.

So as a final resolution, I agree with the topic, still we should have a folder, in fact OG should have separate georaphical folders mostly for seed runs, contests and give aways.

Everything else is perfect the way it is.

5 Likes

You are an outlaw if you grow here Brother,I by no means wanted to Say that growing cannabis Is bad practice,Indeed I enjoy doing It and I take my risk(very High)

6 Likes

:wave: :de:

10 Likes

Thats thread that i was thinking about lately :+1: that would be nice to have EU thread. :pray: respect on that @Hempire420 :eu:

7 Likes

Well yeah, we are indeed a bunch of criminals!
But is that what we want to focus on? Lol

If you grow for your self and your stuff never leaves your house… chances are that you can carry on living happily ever after without any problems with the law.

The problem begins when people get greedy and start mass producing and selling. If you stay away from that you’re safe.

There are 2 rules for growing cannabis and never get caught.

1- Don’t show or tell anyone about your grow
2- Don’t forget the 1st rule .

7 Likes

Yes true,I do grow for myself tho,so It Is ok
Edit:and my family

4 Likes

Hey, welcome @saxo, good to have you brother!

Welcome @Faithisyours so glad you joined us.
Thank you brother, you have my respect too.

6 Likes

If anyone needs any beanz I have a few for sale - very reasonably priced and I stand behind my work.
Sam - Baked Beanz - Spain

Double Stuff buds - Double Cookies x Captain’s Cake

29 Likes

Thank you very much! Its my pleasure! Hows your project going?

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Atm I was focused on dialing in my tent for High frequency fertigation,pretty much almost done.So when I finish this run I am free to start It,mind you if I Ask some question in private message when I do have to start It?

@LonelyOC

11 Likes

That’s looking good! How far along are they?

3 Likes

Ofc im happy to help with what ever question you got bro! They are looking super healthy, great job :star_struck:

3 Likes

Like 40 days from seeds

3 Likes

Omg thank you friend,very nice to have you on my side

3 Likes

Are they autos?

3 Likes

Yes they are autos and from @repins12

4 Likes

The one of the corner by the fan, looks like its going to get real fat one!

3 Likes

Thank you guys,very Happy to have a thread for europeans fellows,and thank you so much @LonelyOC ,I have less than half of the half of your years of experience,Basically I am a sucker hahahah

4 Likes