Gato’s Grow Closet

Sorry a little late again hehe working overtime is messing up my sleep schedule. Got a little time to snap some pics of my froberry before going back to work earlier today.

And I couldn’t believe my eyes, she’s starting throwing pre flower signs 3 days shy of week4 . :grin:

7 Likes

At least you know for sure she is a lady … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

Almost at a full month since planted. She’s looking great in my inexperienced opinion. Now the question is, should I defoliate the lower half to focus the buds growing on top? Or just leave it as is?

6 Likes

Looking good :kissing_heart:, if you’ve got high humidity I would defoliate those fan leaves in the bottom that barely touch the soil. That would promote aireation and they wouldn’t steal energy to the plant, keep this on mind, magnificent info: empollon|nullxnull

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing that knowledge with me! It was an interesting and informative read. I’m going to start a little defo when I get out of bed lol

2 Likes

I defoliated the lower fan leaves yesterday and I’ve seen a notable difference, some flower sites that didn’t have pistils suddenly have an abundance of them. She’s growing taller too, I have to keep raising the light.

7 Likes

Back again with another small update, stretch is going good. Raising the light every other day, might have to do another defo here soon

8 Likes

When things go fine just use some LITFA recommended dose … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Haha I was like “what the hell is LITFA” but I did some research and found out what an amazing product it is! :laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Man she looks awesome @Gato great work! I second George on the LITFA treatments. Really coming along nicely.

3 Likes

Hello! Back again for another update on the froberry. I ordered a new light for the grow “tent” I felt like if I’m going to grow photos in the future I need a better light so I did some research and I pick up an Amazon light that had some solid reviews. It is pretty cheap as I’m not flush with cash so I’m not excepting a miracle. But it is better than my last one as that one is a $10 garage light.

New light

After I installed it.

6 Likes

Just got home from work and noticed that the “tent” is hot, and the froberry was drooping. The hygrometer was reading 96 and I was freaking. So I opened another exhaust hole and pointed a fan at the light to push the hot air out. I also dimmed the light from 100% to 75% hopefully it’s enough to lower the temp.

I woke up and check on her and she’s still a bit droopy but the temp is back to around 85. The exhaust hole definitely helped. I increased the light to 80% it should be fine. Hopefully.

2 Likes

A pic always helps ejem|nullxnull, what’s the humidity?

1 Like

@George temp is 86.6 at 41%

3 Likes

Thanks, take a look to this Vapor Pressure Deficit chart and try to stay in the green zone … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Thank you again, you’re always a fountain of knowledge @George. Looks like I need to pick up a humidifier and some stronger fans

1 Like

I just give info, you take the right decisions… beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Alright so I bought a small humidifier and a stronger fan for better air flow, I also picked up some more soil and 1 gal pots for @Ris bubble milk grow (even though I’m 3 days late, ugh work) and one for a tester that I got from someone in @Rhai88 discord.

8 Likes

Might be biting off more than I can chew, but then again what’s life without challenges?

2 Likes