Gato’s Grow Closet

Those are your Trop Fuel x Sugar Belts, I popped 2 of them and both came out dudes sadly. I’ll probably pop them again in the future.

1 Like

Damn… that sucks. I want to see if the purple bud genetics pop through from the Trop. Fuel. I assume there’s some purple pheno’s in there. That one should be a winner!

2 Likes

Oh I don’t doubt there’s a purple pheno hiding in the beans I have left, I might hold off on them until I get a better light to give it the love it needs.

2 Likes

@Gato I guess we all would like to see our seeds getting grown by you.
Let me twist your arm a bit :

If you grow mine…let’s say the full pack since it’s photo regs, I’d offer you another washer full of seeds for free at the end of you grow journal.
(I hope someone’s gonna try to keep up with that offer :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

3 Likes

Wow that is quite an arm twist lol, very tempting we’ll see what the others have :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I was going to hold off and wait but my girlfriend and I were going through the collection again, she said the Froberry Auto Fem by @joheimgrohen sounded interesting so she picked one out and in the 5gal it went.

8 Likes

Sorry for your bad luck :see_no_evil:, Amnesia was one of my first runs, I remember it really potent fumaoo|nullxnull, you should give a try … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I forgot to take a picture of it but I just got home from work and I was gently moving around the soil in the 5gal to find the seed (I forgot where exactly it was) only to see it growing a tap root already! 1 day in soil with some water and it’s already taking off @joheimgrohen seeds are no joke lol!

4 Likes

You makin me blush over here!

3 Likes

2 days in soil and she’s already out! @joheimgrohen thanks again for the beans :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Day 3, she’s out and enjoying the light :grin:

8 Likes

Sorry to see you ended up with 3 males on your first attempt to grow. In the end, it’s all just learning and experience. Hopefully the Froberry AF seeds will be a home run for you. Good luck and hope you get some nice bud. - At least you don’t have to wait and sex this one - It’s a girl!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, my luck has always been a bit on the shitty side but like you said it’s all learning and experience. I’m still learning from all these wonderful people in OG, I feel like a padawan to many jedi in here. Im thankful to have been recommended this source of infinite knowledge.

2 Likes

Day 6, she’s looking good nothing too exciting happened yet lol

4 Likes

Hellloo, just got home from work checked up on her to see that her leaves are growing quick! We’re on Day 10 I believe, bringing back the 3d updates because not a lot happens lol. Also finally got a hygrometer, I’m at 85f and 47%. Should I change anything?

5 Likes

Oops sorry, been busy with life again recently but the Froberry seedling is doing great she’s getting bigger each day.

From 2 days ago.

7 Likes

She looks happy so keep doing what you’re doing … Arriba

2 Likes

Just got home from work, she’s looking good. I saw some tip burn before I left for work and raised the light, seemed to do the trick :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Back again with a small update ! The froberry auto is chugging along nicely, she’s about 21 days old.

8 Likes

Great to see her progress, dude!

1 Like