👀 Gaz's perpetual grow pics.. (Random)

Looks like you’ve got that feakin’ chimney reekin’ brother @Gaz29. Beautiful pics man. Respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

She’s looking soooo amazing , with her pink leafs. Mechelle x

2 Likes

yes i agree, @Gaz29 said she was an early flower on a c99 from female seeds … god bless

2 Likes

Sweet looking plants @Gaz29. After seeing the multitude of colours on the female seeds c99 I’m now gonna have to make room for the ones you sent me alongside the agent k I’m starting in December. I’ve also some purple badlands from our mate I’m itching to grow. My minds blown with choices :laughing:

1 Like

Just a few more pics i can delete now …
I will upload more pics from the past couple of years (since owning this phone.).
Gaz

Ps. Sorry if any duplicates.

Jesus og x blueberry kola :arrow_up:- recent - ( only wee ,but stinks :mask:well .!! )

21 Likes

Frosty as hell @Gaz29. Way to grow buddy :+1:

4 Likes

@Gaz29 , those are some beautiful plants there my friend, looking forward to seeing some more photos

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

Cheers for looking in guys n gals. And thanks :arrow_up:,guys…
Gaz

4 Likes

I bet the Jesus x blueberry smells amazing

2 Likes

Strappleberry ( NAW seeds.:arrow_up:) and two Sour Livers auto’s in pic below :arrow_down_small:

Kaia Kush :arrow_up::arrow_down:

Kaia Kush too↙️

Some older pics that i can now delete…
Also a couple of auto’s amongst those plants… i still have the Kaia Kush ( SSH x OG Kush) - a keeper since Jan 16’ …
Anyway I’ll add more pics again soon.
Gaz

9 Likes

take a clone from the Kaia Kush @Gaz29 and get her pollinated mate :wink: maybe take 2 cuttings and cs one for some fems. if you have kept her around for more than 3 years she must be extra special.

2 Likes

Yea bro it has like a turpentine and mint kinda smell and it was a freebie too ,lol …! She is super easy to clone, iv no mother now just cuts of cuts etc, but iv only one cutting of her now , that im re-vegging now & I’ll take more from her when she’s bigger… ( im left only with clones and even those are going elsewhere soon), so’s im plantless for the 1st time in years lol ,but it’s to re-do my growing area and rid myself of gnats, so hopefully im popping seeds again sooner rather than later mate …

Ps. I have a lot of space elsewhere for my smoke needs and a trained grower to grow em. Laffin mt…
Have a good weekend …
Gaz

6 Likes

i had a big problem with gnats … nematodes worked really well for getting rid of them completely … only did 1 application of beads to the soil and the nematodes slowly come out of the beads over a week or 2

glad to hear everythings good with you m80

3 Likes

Kaia Kush :arrow_heading_down:

St outlaw clone :arrow_heading_down:

Re-veggin my 3 years old kaia kush , this plant :arrow_heading_up:is what i started re-vegging mid-January ‘ish - i might still take a couple more cuts) … though idk yet.

Here’s the clones a couple of days after flipping ( ten minutes ago.lol )

Iv also a few seedlings getting moved out to a friend.
That’s all i have and once they finish im having a re-do of my growing area and NOT be growing for 1st time in yrs ( for a wee while anyway :wink: )

Using megacrop v1 til about 5 weeks flowering then change to just mpk ,bat shite & Epsom salts
Oh n iv still to try @anon58740919’s bloom mix of crushed malted barley kelp n a 3rd ingredient, so gonna try some .! Did you get any feedback from your bloom mix Cola .?
I’ll update when something worth looking at happens,
Gaz

6 Likes

Hemp amino acids is the last bit. People have good results in soil. Alright results in Coco and I straight up wouldn’t recommend it in hydro bro

3 Likes

I’m in soil anyway bro so gonna feed them some of your stuff at about 2 weeks in to weeks 5/6 …

Got you some beans put by and will send you them when im less busy mate.

Cheers for the info on your bloom mix, defo gonna try some.
Gaz

2 Likes

Cheers for popping in & having a look-see …:+1: I’m just uploading some pics :point_up:t3:im gonna delete from my devices . . ( sum may be duplicates?! .)
Happy growing/smoking peeps
I’ll upload some more soon …
Gaz

5 Likes

Thanks for the show brother. It all looks luscious. I’m sure your chimney is reekin’.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

image image image image image

Some pics that im gonna delete from my phone.
I’ll upload pics from it every now and then.

Cheers for looking in …:facepunch:

Happy growing peeps’. …
Gaz

image image image image image image image

Some of the plants i have grown recently.
I’ll be dropping some older pics on this thread again soon …:+1:.

It’ll help me save some pics that I would have to delete otherwise …

image image image image image

Some more older pics …:point_up:

Happy growing peeps’ …
:facepunch:
Gaz

1 Like