Gcxq from viva mexico diary

i had a couple confirmed males outta the 30 i had in my other diary so might as well germ these lil babies

9 Likes

What is are these little beans called? Gcxq?

1 Like

Green crack x querkle

2 Likes

Ooh, Green Qurackle. Getting me a seat in the front row

3 Likes

Good parentage. See what happens. :eyes:

3 Likes

Scoot over, got some hashy carmel popcorn to share.:popcorn:

5 Likes

i’ve been waiting for one of these threads!! :popcorn: :seat: :movie_camera: grabbin a seat for the show

2 Likes

Hopefully i will give yall an intersting thread to watch an thank you all im really excited for yall to be watching me also any suggestions feel free to tell me one thing tho i will not be topping these after lotus saying what he says about the eye of the plant etc im just gonna be bending them over at a young age instead of topping lol at least for now

2 Likes

only after a couple hours soaking all but one sanj to the bottom put them in the paper towel an just waiting on the last one to do its thhang

1 Like

Crossed the other way (Querkle x Green crack) it would come out Quack!
Duck Weed

3 Likes

is there a standard when naming crosses like that, like is the female generally first or can it go either way?

1 Like

I am dialing in… Already bookmarked it.

that is a good question. I went with the green crack first because those are the traits that the seed shows dominance of.

2 Likes

I have the af goo x querckle germing now ill add it to this thread when they pop

2 Likes

I play with the names til I am sure I can remember the parents.

1 Like

the back ones are the gcxq an the front two are the afgooxquerckle just afgxq from now on one afgan didnt make it the gcxq was 100 percent germ rate an waiting on the pot of gold also waiting on some to pop they heads they were slower to germ by a day or two so no worries lol i should have took a pic three days ago when they first popped o well

3 Likes

awesome! this is exciting. good job.

3 Likes

Oh man i forgot to get a pic but they have roots out the bottom already very impressed indeed def the fastest roots ive seen so far

2 Likes

I like it :grin: Need to cross in some Ducksfoot, too…

Haven’t thought about that strain since OG 1.0. Ahem, anyway, popcorn’s going, looking forward to seeing how these turn out!

1 Like

just so happens that today I found a GCxQ in the flower room. I will take a picture tomorrow. So you can have a little sneak peak of what you have. :sunglasses:

3 Likes