Gcxq from viva mexico diary

I like it :grin: Need to cross in some Ducksfoot, too…

Haven’t thought about that strain since OG 1.0. Ahem, anyway, popcorn’s going, looking forward to seeing how these turn out!

1 Like

just so happens that today I found a GCxQ in the flower room. I will take a picture tomorrow. So you can have a little sneak peak of what you have. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Freakin sweet 20+ characters

1 Like

woo christmas came early!

sorry didn’t mean to reply to you @oranje and don’t know how to edit that :joy:

An thank you 20 characters

day 24 of flower on the the GCxQ. They pack on the weight at the end. full of tric’s of course.

5 Likes

that’s sure some nice stacking going on!!

1 Like

Im excited thank you for getting those up here they working in the first set of leaves now lol ill have pics up tomorrow hopefully i do then justice

1 Like

An how many weeks would you give it to finish @Viva_Mexico if you alreadt said this im sorry

1 Like

I will post up the exact time when I finish this round. if memory serves me right, 8th week.

1 Like

lookin a lil rough cause i staggerd my germ days i had to keep the dome on a lil longer than i wouldve liked the ones falling over have corrected themselves had there first feeding of .2 with starting ec of .4 roots have already busted thru rockwool on all but the pot of gold but i germed that last overall 98% 99% germ rate id be happy with those numbers an am happy with those numbers

2 Likes

hey brother @Growinnblowin hope you had a good holidays!! any update on the girls? :smiley:

Yea there doin really good ive been meaning to get some pictures up ill have some up late tonight

pot of gold everything after is the gcxq
so far so good got one with some slight leaf burn it will recover its got more than enough time im at full feed strength of 1.2 for now

5 Likes

here it is i moved my light up a lil bit an def has helped has grown alot in a week topped the tallest one a couple days ago so far so good other than being chilly lately but like i said so far so good ill get better pics up later

3 Likes

told you they would recover an doing awsome really starting to see that explosive growth

3 Likes

pot of gold everything after is the gcxqUploading…really like these plants they are really asthetically pleasing nice green really cool shaped leaves ill be taking clones when the time comes in mext couple days or week or so ill be transplanting to the delta 10 then ill air prune them till there ready to flower which i will then set in a container i really would like to be able to purchase a dripper system all in good time i guess

4 Likes

just need a pump timer and some tubing no? i saw a digital timer that did seconds on sale for $8 not long ago i realize now i should have picked it up…

3 Likes

You’re right, they have a beautiful emerald green going on.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway