Gdp x gsog x columbian og 4x4

how’s it looking?

7 Likes

6 Likes

I can’t use solo cups - I drown them every time…I’m a baby killer… :crazy_face:
BUT, I found these biodegradable grow bags on Amazon.
I dropped germmed seeds in those, tail down
Waited till I could see roots
Transplanted into 5g. homes.

3 Likes

I’m watering once every 2-3 days with ph of 6.5 and it has 1 ounce photo plus to the 5 gal , I see some of the perlite turn yellow or a different color for an hour or so then they dry on top and change back to white . If I go from the nursery pots straight to perm homes idk , I’m going from solo to 1 gal to 5 gal

3 Likes

That’s what drew me to the bags - I just drop them in their 5g home bag and all - the roots grow right through.

But while the roots expand and the plant gets used to its new home, I focus more water in the ring where the bag is - as if I was only watering the bag still.

The plants don’t even blink at transplanting now!

1 Like

9 Likes

I was talking to someone tonight that’s using the hlg 650r with the UV attachment. I’m impressed with the amount of power it puts it with it’s size. He’s running two in his 4 x 8 tent with get results. I’m interested to see how your results go :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thing is frickin awesome haha gonna have to pick up 2

Transplanted all 6 to 1 gallon containers , plants are looking droopy from shock most likely and one plant had 2 weird looking leafs so I cut off the weird looking parts to it. 4 tbsp 6-4-5 and 2 tbsp 0-12-0 into 4 gallons coco and 3 handfuls of earth worm castings , still have photo plus in water with a ph of 6.5

6 Likes

Is this transplant shock or is their other problems
Going to top them as soon as they recover

3 Likes

Hey bud, what do you have that light set at? What’s the height and is it at 50% ?

2 Likes

I have my light set at 25% and hanging from the very top of my tent now , up until today tho they were close and Lux was set at 8 to 10 k , now it’s 4K Lux and have much more distance

2 Likes

Ok. Your PH seems high to me for coco IMO. For the light, when I contacted Steven at HLG his instructions for light were “The best way is to buy a kilowatt meter from Lowes. 50% at. 30” for veg and. 24" full power for flower. Adjust the light up slowly the 2nd week of 1212 until you reach full power over 5 days or so." This has worked well for me. I would lower the PH if it were me, take a look at this chart and bring it down to 6. Well that’s what I would try anyway.
user17219_pic14203_1233853343|nullxnull

4 Likes

Ok update I’m back home from my 3 week vacation and my brother took great care of my girls ( was on ft every day ) and these plants are mighty different from when I left. Today I sat in my tent and looked at these plants for a solid 30 minutes … with that being said I now can confirm 5 of the 6 plants are female

this is the male plant and it has balls all in between the stems , it also looks very different from my other girls. I practiced supercropping on it before I took the pictures … oops

I’ve had a lot going on in my life these past 2 months and now I can consistently update you guys with my grow @SCJedi these plants are growing awesome my guy!!!
I’ve topped all of them and am low stress training them , tonight I’m buying more yarn to tie down , but for right now I tied down 1 plant and the rest I have moved around a bunch of fan leaves to expose the flowering sites I think it’s called, this is my first grow after all
They got transplanted into 1 gallon containers about 2 weeks ago to this day and my brother used king shark on all the roots

8 Likes

I brewed up a compost tea 2 days ago and let it brew until 12 this morning it had 1/3 cup Alf alpha 1/3 cup seabird guano 1/3 cup earth worm castings 5 tsp molasses 5 tsp maxicrop

6 Likes

Started taking off fan leaves that were blocking to much light , is this to much?

I also wanted to say because I haven’t mentioned it … the 5th plant or the single plant on the end is just a plant dummy I call it haha , since the start this thing has produced the Weirdest looking leaves and is super funny looking . I was thinking of just chopping it and having 4 plants but I am gonna leave it till the end

I started with 9 plants and my freebie seed didn’t make it @schmarmpit I used your big bud x northern light , I now have just 5 plants

3 Likes

The 2 close ups are the 2 on the left

That looks quite reasonable, you get a feel for it after a few grows.
Leaf tucking is another tool I use to open up bud sites etc. In a week or two they will be getting bushy again anyway.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Ok cool thanks for the help @Gpaw
Cheers to you as well

So 2 of them went to 5 gallons about 5 days ago and the 3 shitty transplant shock looking ones went to 5 gal 3 days ago
Can you tell me if some of these are male or female with my next pics