Orange Kush Cake - 2x2 (First Grow)

(WEDDING CAKE x JILLY BEAN) x TRIANGLE KUSH x MANDARIN COOKIES R2

(Day 7) One didn’t sprout so I popped another, it’s a lil late to the party!

(Day 9)

(Day 11)

(Day 14)

(Day 15) Transplanted :point_up_2: to 1 Gallon

(Day 18) Topped Biggest 3

(Day 22) Took the top node off big 3 day after topping

(Day 25)

(Day 32) Did some LST

(Day 37)

36 Likes

Looks like your off to a good start!
What is your set up like? Soil, nutes lights etc…

5 Likes

Sweet just finished growing an OKC in December. Hope you like the taste of oranges when you smoke. :+1: :+1: :+1:
Edit: I hope you have a bigger tent for those plants.

5 Likes

especially if you’re running 4. My first run I did 3 plants in my 2x2 and it was pushing it, I did veg for I think 6 weeks tho.

I’ll follow along!

3 Likes

Here is my OKC a week before I cut her down she was in a 2x2x4.5ft tent.

12 Likes

This will be fun to follow
I was just gifted a cut and can’t wait to run her. Happy growing!

5 Likes

what size container did you use?

2 Likes

A 32qt. storage container.

2 Likes

2x2x6 ac infinity tent, ac infinity t4 in-line fan, sf1000 led light, going to be transplanting these into 3 gallon fabric pots. I posted a game plan for soil/nutes and microbe feedings on my page too!

1 Like

It’s a 2x2x6 gonna keep them in 3 gallons top once or twice, do some heavy defoliation/lollipop, put a scrog net and hope for the best.

3 Likes

Thinking about 5 week veg and heavy defoliation. Worse comes to worse I’ll take out a plant after flip to flower if things get too crazy.

1 Like

Pull up a seat! Overzealous first time grower here so should be entertaining either way this goes! Haha

3 Likes

(Day 9) If I stare at it will it grow faster?

10 Likes

Not familiar with this strain so no clue how tall it typically gets or what the stretch is like when you flip but I think you should be alright if you keep up on defoliation/training… Keep in mind when you flip to flower the plants will stretch and might double in size…
I topped mine once and did LST bending it around the pot.
The mistake I made was not defoliating enough, they were sooo bushy a lot of the budsites were crowded so the buds didnt get as big as I think they could have.

I checked my tent multiple times every hour to see if they grew some lol. Looking good!
Goodluck :v:

1 Like

Hahaha yeah my gf keeps making fun of me for it. Every time I come back “Did it grow another foot or what?” Lol

4 Likes

Looking good :+1:. They are Looking happy.

1 Like

I have a pack of these in the vault. It’ll be nice to see how they finish out.

1 Like

I already see this happening.

1 Like

Time will tell!

1 Like

Hopefully I can do them justice for my first grow!

1 Like