🇩🇪 German Chucker Crew

Mein Liebling, fully Seeded. Jetzt gecuttet worden (Bild ist 20h bevor cut):

10 Likes

Nutzt du immer noch autopots? Bin am schwamken zwischen auto pots und nen ebbe und fluttisch

Pro auto pots
Keim Elektronik und funktioniert (nur welches Modell? Denke an die trays

Fluttisch Größere Flexibilität leider nur in 120 x 120 verfügbar

2 Likes

Geschafft. Outdoor 2024 ist im Boden :muscle:
Wünsche Euch später ein sonniges, langes WE!

10 Likes

I’ve got a strain called old German. Pre ww2, anyone have information on them?

2 Likes

Wait what? :thinking:
Is it industrial hemp?

3 Likes

It’s a THC strain.

3 Likes

Man das sieht gut! Ich würde es bei mir auch gern so hinstellen, aber mein Grundstück ist leider nicht dafür ausgelegt.

Am Samstag werde ich meine Mutter besuchen, die haben etliches an Grundstück und Wald, da werde ich dann einige verteilen :grin:

4 Likes

Really? Thats interesting!
I wasn’t aware that there was a production in germany during these days…
But could be, as Cannabis was nothing special in the pharmacys.

3 Likes

Germany has a long history of cannabis breeding. It wasn’t really illegal from what I’ve heard.

9 Likes

Pre ww2 and 22% THC?
I honestly doubt that :grin:

Let’s get our national strain brain in here… @santero where are you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Some history on Germany, Just like many other European countries, cannabis goes back a long way in Germany.

Archaeological digs in Eisenberg, Thuringia (central Germany) show that cannabis was present at least 7,500 years ago. Cannabis seeds were discovered in cave dwellings, indicating that these ancient people may have used them in domestic life. Another dig in Wilmersdorf (now part of Berlin) uncovered cannabis seeds in a funerary urn, dating back 2,500 years.

There’s plenty of evidence to suggest that it played an important part in rural German life after this too. 12th century texts, written by the Benedictine abbess Hildegard von Bingen, claim that cannabis “reduces the bad juices and reinforces the strong ones”, and that it could be used to treat headaches. Her research was respected by many, although the Catholic Church was against the use of the drug.

By the 1400s, use of cannabis for medicinal purposes was well-established. Although the Inquisition tried to stamp out use of traditional herbalism, its practice persisted in Germany. This is largely thanks to the medieval universities, who went to great effort to preserve the country’s historic practices.

During this period, cannabis oil was widely used to treat inflammation, coughs, parasitical infections, gonorrhoea and more.

The trading expeditions to Africa and Asia (around the 1500s) were also significant. Sailors returned with ‘Indian Hemp’; much more potent strains of cannabis. These too were incorporated into medical practice, but their use wouldn’t become widespread until the mid-1800s.

Cannabis never really went away in Germany. It continued to be valued as a medicine, food product and ritualistic plant right until the 20th century, when prohibition began to take hold.

7 Likes

Danke, ich wünsche Dir viel Glück. Auf das uns die Rehe, Wühlmäuse, Schnecken und Strauchdiebe verschonen werden :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You’re spot on…its been in Germany for a long time before Nixon decided it’s the devils herb and no good to the people anymore.
My great-grandfather and grandfather were hemp farmers too.
Grandma called it "strong tobacco ".
I don’t know anything about thc levels back then, but i can’t imagine my grandad would have smoked it if there was no effect to it at all.
They used to buy big bags of seeds from the government

7 Likes

The old German is a people’s strain that’s been worked up a long time. Cool its crossed to French hemp too. :dove:

I’ll grow it out by next year. :100:

6 Likes

Also über strauchdiebe mach ich mir keine Sorgen, aber der Rest lol da laufen immer ein Haufen Wölfe rum, vllt bleiben sie dadurch von den rehen verschont :grin:

4 Likes

i am growing and making beans since 2011 (that is not that long, so i am NOT an expert).

but truly, there is nothing in germany (except those really NOT elite “elites” called
grüne hessin, leela, jaggen and such really boring, commercial selections) that has
ever been discussed or reached any kind of heights.

there will be more stuff like this coming up i guess, haha …
“legalisation” will bring up a ton of people with “lost genetics”.

__

so …
“onkel addys bunker bud”, eh?
:rofl:

how much do they cost? :wink:
or is it (still) just an ego-thing?

it will be great smoke (made from current genetics).
the rest can be made a nice myth. germans are going to eat all that up
and repeat the stories before checking … just like with all thr rest in canna-
world too, since everyone wants to hold something exclusive. (just look what
happened to f.e. amneisa haze and all that “core”-bs, lol.)

__

wait for the “origin” story of lines no one has ever heard before, lol.
give it time … i bet there is a ton of nice genetics that can be “made
german” in no time
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Oh, do you remember the ss-kush? It was given out with a pack of pervitin during the 2nd ww.

My great grand father was an ss-colonel for Agrar devision and held this cut till he was send to imprisonment. Right before departure he gave that clone to my grandfather and told him to hold it close and don’t share till times are better again.

3 Likes

You didn’t saw the new version (or they’re just total idiots) :rofl:

4 Likes

They give as well a “Bug Free guarantee” :rofl:

4 Likes

i bet someone will try to come up with a german
“roadkill skunk”-type … kept since the eighties or so.
whatever sells (or makes you famous) :roll_eyes:

just wait for it, lol.
:grin:

(as if no one ever grew and knows the scene before april in germany :rofl: )

trust me → anything nice coming from germany now, was imported !

10 Likes