Growing Autos in Germany 4th go!

Namaste, Aloha and Hola beloved OGs!

I hope you are all doing wonderfuly and that you are happy and healthy!

I am in the process to start my next grow, this time I geared up the light, I have now two (!) U-ID 4S Ufos in my tent
More info here: https://www.hanflicht.de/

The Pots are now Air Pots 15 l

The nominated Ladies for this Autumn Season are:

1. Auto Night Queen / Dutch Passion
  2. Auto Blueberry Banana / Anesia Seeds
  3. LSD-25 / FastBuds
  4. Auto Critical Orange Punch / Dutch Passion
  5. Cream Caramel Auto / Sweet Seeds
  6. Fugue State / Mephisto Genetics

So I prefer this time more Indicas then Sativas and Haze as you can see for they makes me too nervous :wink:

Pics will follow! Thank you for stopping by and read me! :heart:

12 Likes

Interesting line up @AUM.
This should be good :popcorn:

3 Likes

Hey @AUM hope all is well. Nice strains. I’ve never heard of a few of them. Should be a fun one to watch :v:

3 Likes

Hola @AUM, nice to see you back in duty, with those UFO lights your tent must look as a diskothek , always interesting to learn about autos, good luck with them, prost …

2 Likes

I’ve wanted to try that LSD-25!..and those lights look super interesting!..cant wait to see pics!!! Are both lights 265 watts?

I love a good indica!!

Best of luck!!!

1 Like

Namaste mes ami,

thank you so much for the response :heart:

I love you too brothers!

Here are the pics:

Preparing the soil:

My Tent and new set up fresh and funky:

…and the little ones :heart:

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

10 Likes

Those UFOs look really awesome… Airpots are very good option, I like them too. I’m looking forward to watch this topic! Good luck!

Please wait little bit longer (until all photos upload) before clicking “reply” to the topic…

5 Likes

Hey Joe, yeah you are right, I have to wait longer :wink: Thank you for your kind words, yeah they are amazing and they produce not much heat! :wink:

3 Likes

Its a fine strain with a few phenos :wink: Tappy, One is 265 Watt with over 25000 Lux … One of them is equal 600 w HDI, so I have now with Full Power 1200 watt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah dear George, Back in Duty, nicely said and I AM soo happy to experience again those wonderful beings growing, Have a good one today brother! Prost! :heart:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be so overly optimistic. These “watt games” producers are playing with us are nonsense. All that matters is power draw, So you’ve got 2x265 = 530 watts. That is not anywhere near 2x600 watt HPS light output, sorry. But for your particular tent it seems like right match, because those LED won’t produce that much heat…

What is the size of the tent? 100x120cm?

There is no way you could fit 1200 watts of HPS into that tent :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to seeing your plants!

6 Likes

That’s one lady I have interest in… maybe one day. It looks really pretty in the photos I have seen.

2 Likes

Hey @Mongobongo yes,

all is well and right. I am happy and healthy after 3 weeks St.-Tropez and 1 week Boulder Road Trip to Fountainebleau, France to destroy my body :wink:

And I am ready to be on duty again :wink: The Goal is 700 grams finest strong and tasty buds :heart:

Stay tuned bro… but how are you so far?:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @curiouscat yes, I do not know those ladies either and I am really looking forward how they will develop :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Blueberry Banana has a problem… so I put another seed of this strain in water :wink:

4 Likes

Namaste and Hi dear ones,

we are now at DAY 17 since I put them in a Glass of water, no problems everything is running smoothly, except some seed problems with Blueberry Banana, as you can see in the picture but now the girl is getting better and better.

Here are some pics for you:

12 Likes

New Pics from the girls at DAY 24

What a joy, what a blessing :slight_smile:

Have a great we ahead!

13 Likes

Looks awesome!! Those lights make it look like your plants are at a girls only nightclub!! That blueberry banana sounds good…makes me hungry. Also, cant wait to see that lsd25…still have my eyes on some of those beans.

Best of luck to you , AUM!! Stay green!!

3 Likes

Hey Tappy, thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:
Very much appreciated bro…

Yeah, they dance 19 hours per day :wink:

Best of luck and love to you too!!!

3 Likes

AUM puts most of us OG growers to shame. What he achieves with a few auto seeds and love of his plants is outstanding. I’ve never seen so much as a burned tip on any of his plants. :+1:

4 Likes