🇩🇪 German Chucker Crew

Thank you for your work, infos and pics.

Will take care of her.

Best wishes

Bud

5 Likes

Nice offer bro.

1 Like

I’d be happy to popp some of those. Would do 6 for the start max though.
Thank you for the offer!

4 Likes

Just be warned these prolly go 12-14 weeks :wink: but i bet yield are insane

7 Likes

Yea I grow the Golden Tiger V3, Super Panama Haze and Super Malawi Haze at the moment. Thanks for the info though.

6 Likes

I love 14 weekers :blush:

6 Likes

Here the mothers, 2 killer a5 and 2 golden tigerxa5

I popped a pack of karma sowah and got 8 males. I used all the males for the polination

14 Likes

Nice they look great!

2 Likes

Was a poor grow, wasnt expecting 15+ weeks on 3 gallon pots… also got way overvegged in 10cm pots… but yielded pretty well overall…

Gt x a5 def more terpinolene floral dominant… the killer a5 lean more on the oil rag dirt and dark chocolate side

6 Likes

Dies Ehen gut aus, ordentlich ertragreich. Ich hab schon monster sativas von ace bei kumpels gesehen, die alles uberwuchert haben im Zelt, das war zum Schluss wie ein Dschungel haha

Wie ist das high so?

3 Likes

Not as strong or psychadelic as i hoped for to be honest… havent smoked much to be honest… not my type of terps… was hoping for sumthing witj frankincense smell, but no luck. i think the terpinolene throws me off…but just rolled a dubbi amd ill report back in 20…

Taste is terpinolene floral bubbegum on the gt x a5

My attempt of making a cob…

7 Likes

Hey Jungs und Mädels :slight_smile:

Bruce Banner hat keiner von euch, von Dark Horse?

Würde ich so gerne kaufen, tauschen was auch immer… Gefühlt mein Erstgeborenen würde ich für die weggeben :smiley:

Very clear energetic and motivational high. Cleaned a bunch of stuff here after

8 Likes

Looks amazing mate!!!

I did harvested also now :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi,
die kannste Dir als bewurzelten Steckling aus Österreich schicken lassen, wenn das hilft ?!

1 Like

These rdy to go, cmon guys jump on it :slight_smile: i got way too many seeds here lol

12 Likes

I’m afraid you’re talking to people that already have a lot on their plate :smiley:

Though if you have a bit of patience, I’d be interested by the hb/sdbx4 crosses. I planned a bit of SD hunting this winter, this could definitely be part of it. But that would’nt be before October at least.

5 Likes

I worked with the Headbanger → Iam good, but thanks.

1 Like

Ich Glaube nicht das die Echte Bruce Banner sind.

1 Like

kurze frage freunde: wo kriege ich diese papp-münzbehälter her zum samen versenden? oder welchen suchbegriff soll ich eingeben? bin scheinbar zu blöd die zu finden lol

edit: schon gut, hab’s gefunden. “münzkarton”, falls sich das jemand schon selber gefragt hat :sweat_smile:

5 Likes