šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ German Chucker Crew

a friend of mine said LUI was the tastiest strain heā€™d grown in years!
I bought and have a pack of LUI f6 but havenā€™t dared to throw them in the water yet
I donā€™t know much about this crossā€¦
i would like to ask @misterD what is your personal experience with this variety? why do you love him?
Thank you!

7 Likes

Hi bro, nice to read from you.

How are you doing?

Saw your plants in your thread and they are all looking like fire.

Keep on growing.

Hope you are safe.

Best wishes

Bud

6 Likes

Hey

I understand your friendā€¦ thereā€™s a citrus/grapefruit funk mixed up with a musky twist too her.

Sweet tooth have nice real highā€¦ but combined with the Ortega HP! We got a mellow high like strain that let you crave for more!

Peace. D

3 Likes

thanks for the info @misterD
Iā€™ll probably move the pack from the freezer to the fridgeā€¦maybe Iā€™ll throw in a few seeds next cycle.

@GCC.Bud hello friend!
Who is your Danteā€™s Inferno from?
I found several, but different manufacturer - different genetics.
i like yours!

3 Likes

Was ich mal Empfehlen kann weil ich hier das von Nematoden lese:

Nematoden finde ich ScheiƟe, vor allem kommt es darauf an wann man die bestellt, ich habs einmal getan, die waren alle tot hat jedenfalls nichts gebracht.

Cullinex = BTI.
Da sind 10 Tabletten drin, eine wĆ¼rde ich fĆ¼r 50 Liter benutzen.
Kann man nicht Ɯberdosieren, nichts geht in die Pflanze oder sonstiges. Das Tƶtet NUR die Larven.

Benutze immer eine halbe Tablette fĆ¼r 10L ca. nach 14 Tagen noch einmal und schon hat man keine TrauermĆ¼cken.

4 Likes

I do have a Danteā€™s Inferno as wellā€¦ I would love to show it to you.

Left side, the first one,

Meint ihr ich hƤtte denen noch ne Woche geben sollen bevor auf 12/12? hmm

7 Likes

Florida Triangle Kush BX (TK x TK x Legend Ultimate Indica BX)

Tested outdoor in alberta and south ontario :fire::sun_behind_small_cloud::fire:

Guyā€™s sheā€™s tweaked out a la canadianā€¦ It mean same classic aroma from mom but now she can support her own weight and have outstanding resistance with a far better yield now!

Sheā€™s going on as freebies next weekā€¦ btw :melting_face::tada::gift:

8 Likes

I have used those in the past, but to be honest, they dont see to work too well agains the fruit flies ive hadā€¦ i even brought a big bag of moskito dunk bits from the US, but they also didnt seem to make a difference against gnatsā€¦

Ive had great experience with Nematodeses, and if the problem is gnats, get some hypoaspis miles mites together with the nematodes. Gnats usually disappear within a weekā€¦ I always use nuetzlinge website, all they stuff is from Korpert, which is prolly the most legit company when it comes to biologicals beneficialsā€¦

6 Likes

i think you are ready to flip bro, depending on the strain, its gonna get insane in there already like that lol

3 Likes

Trouble with customs? Is there still a way to get your stuff to germany in the future?

1 Like

Indeedā€¦ @Probiomer trouble with customs!

Of course buddy I think a way to send everywhere in europe. I am now on international seeds bank

Check out the link in my profile for more informations
:v:t3:

Nein, das sieht fein aus. In wenigen Wochen hast Du den fetten Dschungel in der Bude :ok_hand:

Hello!
I found some Dantes Infernoā€¦ yours look great, so I was wondering which ones do you have?

Danteā€™s Inferno = [Oreoz] x [Devil Driver]

Danteā€™s Inferno = [HellFire OG] x [HellFire OG]

4 Likes

Good morning buddy,

this is DanteĀ“s Inferno #8 Mile high Dave cut,
which is Oreoz Ɨ Devil Driver.

If you want i try to sent some unrooted snips.

Best wishes

9 Likes

Nematodes never failed me so far and I have used them lots of times in all my growing activities.

7 Likes

For me they works well.

I use it for my 200 liter rainwater barrel.

It fights mosquitoes, their larvae and fungus gnats.

10 Likes

I flipped already on the picture.

Now its day 4 ā€¦ picture should be day 2 or 3

Das einzige, was ich bei Sanlight nervig finde, ist die Frage ob ich die Buds in der Mitte hƶher wachsen lassen sollteā€¦ Die Lampe hat eine 11Ā° Neigung, sprich die Lampe hƤngt tiefer an den RƤndern = weniger Abstandā€¦

Das Ć¼berall 30cm Abstand herschen besser? Keine Ahnungā€¦ Wenn i ch jetzt das Netz in der Mitte ausfĆ¼lle mit BlĆ¼ten, hab ich am Ende so ein ungleichmƤƟiges Cannopy, weil die Buds dann noch tiefer sein werden als an den RƤndernā€¦ ich Glaub ich lass das soā€¦

Tag 14 kommt 2. Netz rein und dann mal guckenā€¦

2 Likes

I have like our dear friend @GCC.Bud the Danteā€™s Inferno #8 mile high dave cutā€¦

Oreoz x Devil Driverā€¦ I think the Hellfire OG x Hellfire OG is not the real OG Danteā€™s Infernoā€¦

I wrote with Tiki madman, he told me his cut of dantes inferno is much betterā€¦

But idkā€¦

60x60 12 moms in 2Lā€¦ junge das geht mir jetzt schon maximal auf die Eier mit Bonsai :smiley:

3 Likes

I thank you for your friendā€™s offer, but I think he will not be able to reach alive ā€¦ but I will mean ā€¦

they look very cool!

2 Likes

Thank you very much @OPJ :blush:

And i try, to stay highšŸ˜‰

11 Likes