Get clones shipped right to your door

Mmmmm I love garlic strains. @Sun-Clone and some real deal Dosido :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Definitely report back to us and let us know how everything goes. Any feedback is good feedback as far as we are concerned. I will get that website promo code issue fixed asap.

4 Likes

Yes, the garlic strains are so good! I them sticky and as stinky as possible.

1 Like

A straight Dosido and a couple kick ass Dosi crosses will go over REAL WELL. :100:

1 Like

Most places that I have come across typically have a minimum when it comes to clones. Also the prices we are talking about here are actually really reasonable depending on quality and where they are sourcing. Most other places expect to pay a pretty penny for quality breeder cuts. Some transparency on where the mother stock is being sourced would be very valuable information @Sun-Clone. Even with that said I may try out a couple cuts because the prices and cultivars are definitely likeable in my opinion.

11 Likes

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

for those interested in strictly card payments outside of using paypal, in the order conf email it says on the agranaservices website you just select the product that matches the total cost of your order, for instance ā€œseat with wheelsā€ for 2 clonesā€¦ guessing you add your invoice number somewhere in the process. didnt find this on the FAQ pg on the site. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Youā€™re smarter than me! I didnā€™t even look at the prices when I saw the pics. Confused the piss outta me.

2 Likes

Yeah we have someone working on making that more clear. Keep an eye out for changes there soon. Iā€™ll also let you guys know when website features are updated! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great offerings and respectful pricingā€¦I look forward to pulling a few clones in. Definitely important to ensure the cuts are free of the hlvpd though. Glad to see you here on OG

2 Likes

Thanks for the love, weā€™re working on fixing our promo code for you guys so that you can grab that 15% off and not have any problems with your order size. Iā€™ll update you guys when Iā€™m at work again tomorrow and Iā€™ll make it my priority to have everything worked out for all you guys tomorrow. Weā€™re loving OG so far!

5 Likes

I know hplvd testing is at the top of a lot of peopleā€™s lists in terms of vetting clone vendors, just FYI. Good luck!

3 Likes

You should try to keep your paypal addy off the site, only making it available after purchases are made and encourage people not to share it publicly. They just love for businesses related to canna to get a stack of money in their account and then shut it down. Even the name you choose for it shouldnā€™t match the name of your company. They actively look for accounts doing things against their T&Cs.

8 Likes

had no idea. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks for making these available. I hate waiting until January for wellness centers and dispos to start selling clones. Like this year. I had to grab the ones I wanted early and start them indoors. Going to be much bigger plants than I would like. You have an incredible selection. I would much rather next year. Just grab them in May and put them directly in the outdoor pots. I will definitely use you next season. May even grab something in the fall to throw in the tent. :sunglasses:
Keep up the outstanding work. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a nice and stoney day. We just updated our FAQ page to clarify any questions you may have. We also have fixed the minimum price requirement which means the discount code is up and running and you can get your 2 plants for 15% off without having to add any other products! We are only offering this discount for 7 more days so be sure to grab some plants while the deal still stands. After that, our price minimum will go back to $98 which means a minimum order is a 2-pack of plants. And remember, overnight shipping is always free!

10 Likes

just a reminder, the OG discount code is overgrow15

5 Likes

Got an order in. I hope all goes well! Will update upon arrival. Thanks and have a great weekend.

8 Likes

Thank you for your order! We are packing orders on Monday and youā€™ll receive a fresh batch of happy and healthy clones on Tuesday morning :slight_smile: Let us know how you like them!

2 Likes

Iā€™m Jelly. :rofl: I canā€™t grow more than I already have going. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes