Getting older

Mass generational following taking Turn on Tune in and drop out in a mass digital exodus

7 Likes

I don’t like vaps except for shopping ir doing public things

I like my pipe and joints
My daughter vapes and does dabs she has a great set up electric nail and all

Her and her friends do also smoke weed but not often

I still enjoy the smoke sessions with my friends my age but they’re all almost gone now

Puff :dash: puff :dash: pass

13 Likes

There’s sooooo much to say but I need to wake up (& all that ole shit) first

now let me teach you dern yungsters a thing or two! :smoking:

:evergreen_tree: :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Back in my day if I wanted a vape pen I had to buy copper wire and learn about electricity…

Hot knives on an electric stove would have been easier.

10 Likes

Kids these days know absolutely nothing about hot knives :yum:
Hell, have a hard time buying a stove these days you could do it on :joy:

11 Likes

Yeah you’d have to buy that kind of stove second hand probably.

I wrote a paper on the inventor of the first ecigs. Interesting stuff.

3 Likes

The good ol hot knives. or Cup and a tack with ball of hash. I also remember rolling the cross joints, double crossed, attempting to make the braided joints which failed. Even if it was mids it was still fun.

Then the makeshift gravity bongs and gigantic steam rollers made using the wrapping paper tubes that were 3ft long for kicks to see who could clear it haha.

8 Likes

We used to call them buckets. Because they were made out of a bucket :joy: and a 2L bottle.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s how we did it. 2 liter and a bucket or the bath tub in a pinch :joy:

4 Likes

That shit will kick your ass so fast…

Never did the tub but that’s a good idea.

5 Likes

Im not too good to admit to a 2 liter gravity bong in a bucket lol. Wed even drop handfuls of ice cubes in there for icy cold rips.

6 Likes

Do you roll your own cigars? I always thought that’d be fun to get into. Or finding the fattest leafed pot plant I can get and curing them like tobacco wraps the legit way

1 Like

I disagree. In fact, I’d posit that it’s exactly the opposite of “Tuning in, turning on and dropping out.” They can’t not look at their phones. Their phones are now just an extension of their arm. “Dropping out” would be getting off of all social media; instead, they have 400 apps on their phone and they’re on eighteen different social media platforms.

Or whatever they’re called haha.

6 Likes

Proud to be a dropout :joy:

3 Likes

Me, too. Except for OG, of course haha.

Or a pool…

4 Likes

With the exception of the weather and google OG is the only site I frequent.

7 Likes

They turned on the Phone ….they tuned into Facebook,IG and X then promptly dropped out of this plane of existence into a digital one .Its the 2000s version of Timothy learys Freak out.Not to be confused with the Boomer Drop out no Acid involved just digital and social media.

3 Likes

Although Timothy Leary was a huckster, at least he promised enlightenment. And maybe some people really did benefit from eating acid. I dunno anybody who’s been enlightened by spending all day on TikTok.

Whenever I see a room filled with people, every single one of whom is staring at their hand, all I can think is,”Pod People…” Look up! Look around! The world’s out here!

7 Likes

But you just gotta see this cool video of a penguin eating a French fry bro.

5 Likes

Thats the thing there is no enlightenment in media at all its all but an empty vessel that causes more problems than it solves.Digital trends are for the most part a part of a more bigger picture of unwholesomeness.A giant Botnet of streamed consciousness of Poor choices and bad decisions mostly for profit and i dont mean you i mean for the corporations running the whole puppet show.Welcome to the Hive mind You will own nothing and be happy

7 Likes