Getting older

But did he really eat that Fry @Foreigner ??Did he really??

1 Like

If you don’t make an account you’ll never know.

3 Likes

Yeah then they will know where i live and try and sell me Dole pineapples i dont want to buy but was clearly talking about and alexa betrayed me that asshole squealed to the Bots to send me more pineapple ads.I will bite my thumb and not buy pineapples now even though clearly i wanted a pineapple subconsciously and shall suffer to thumb my nose at the intrawebz.Its a vicious cycle

1 Like

Alexa once put a mattress in my cart without being asked

1 Like

Amen! Give me an altoid tin and let’s brush up on ohms law

4 Likes

“It was a freak accident officer.”

1 Like

I think this^ is an example of some sort of “confusion”/misunderstanding that’s going on in part of this discussion (and others like it). Some of you are saying “vaping” or “vape/vapes” and you are referring to a pre-made mass produced device that includes a device/tool and is pre-loaded with the product/concentrate to be consumed. And the others are simply referring to a method of consuming the/a product/concentrate (of their choice) using that method (of vaporization).

So you’re often talking past one another because you’re using the terminology interchangeably.
Some of you mean “vaporization” of a material (cannabis flower, or concentrate of some kind). Some of you mean "a disposable, pre-loaded device - complete with some cannabis material/concentrate already included.

(Just using your post as an example).

5 Likes

Another thing that we are totally 100% in agreement, my friend! :clap: I don’t think it’s silly at all.

4 Likes

It’s very odd. There’s also a lack of discussion of anything other than “the latest topic from the 'stream” (whatever media type you like).

2 Likes

We used to cut a plastic milk jug most of the time for the water with the 2L. First time hearing it being referred to as buckets. Make sense if you were using a 5g buckets.

completely interchangeable for me. neither one does much to me. my weed, the weed guy’s weed, dispo weed, any of it in a vaporizor. nor the pre-made vape pens or cartridges. the oil works, the real thick oil that tastes nasty as hell, forgot what it’s called and the wife isn’t here.

2 Likes

I think he’s right on the distinction. In one case it’s the pure material (weed), in the other case it belong more to “reconstructed” weed piece per piece (terp sauces, THC/CBD on demand, excipients to vape too …).

4 Likes

Really?! I love my PAX vaporizer. I pack it like a bowl and put it in my little smell pouch and head out. It’s less smoke, still stinks like pot. My husband has lung issues (he had a pulmonary embolism at 23) and the bong rips got to be too much for him, so we got these vapes. We don’t use them all the time, but they have their place.

7 Likes

yep, had a volcano a friend gave to us about 10 years ago now. didn’t get me very high at all, and it didn’t last long. i’d end up hitting a bowl about half hour after the vape. and the pens they make only make my throat hurt and a little head change for about 15 minutes.

6 Likes

I’m not a pen super fan. They are easy and if I lose one I don’t cry. I’ve can count on one hand the number I’ve had. In the dead of winter I like them because we smoke outside or in our Florida room.

The D8 pens I’ve had a few of living in prohibition states and LORD those things tear my throat up!

4 Likes

Im in absolute love with my POTV LOBO.Was the first Dry herb vaporizor that ever hit right to me ive had a couple in my life with the metal canisters its a portable and easy hassle free dose that i can carry a couple of around and blaze all day in public discretely and not all are created equa Bickle and Stoltz makes a excellent one but i aint paying 500$ for that shit im not that much of a hipster.The High is a touch different than burning in a bowl with a lighter it feels much more non cluttered if that makes sense.I found out that butane from lighters has a profound effect on the high as well.I never really thought about it until i experienced it with that herb vaporizor.Takes that muddled confused head right out of it for a cleaner experience.Each to his own vaporizers just arent for everyone some people get a different buzz it all hits us a tad different i think.What works for me might not work for you vice versa.Its nice to have variety and different choices for consumption though we have the technology now and batteries keep getting better and better and the ceramic burn chambers these vaporizers have now is leaps and bounds above the old heating element mason jar rigs we started off with.Fuck those were awful.

2 Likes

I specifically mean cartridge/pen vapes. Vials of liquid THC.

3 Likes

I recently saw a turkey vulture land and start eating a squirrel/prairie dog and it was on the ground on the side of a road with 3 crows nearby on the ground and a couple more vultures sitting about 10 feet away. One of the crows just kept popping in and trying to steal the meal. Then another popped in and said hey can I get some? Then the vulture got mad and they backed up. It was comical though because the crow would hide behind the vulture and pop out to try and snatch a piece and then jump away and then go back behind and do it again.

5 Likes

The High off of pens now those to me are all about the same feel top of the head behind the eyballs helmet high that lasts around an hour maybe an hour an a half tops.I suspect this is due to pens being All THC some novel terpenes added for flavor and a little weight but no other minor cannibinoids with it that are lost in the process of making THC carts some of them were volatile and very sensitive There are hundreds of cannibinoids we dont even know what they do or even have them properly labeled yet we got set behind 20 years to the war on drugs.Going to take at least 20 years to repair the damage and get back on the right track.I feel like were almost a quarter there.Wishful thinking i guess

4 Likes

The more you observe them, the less you wonder why the first cartoons were of creatures acting the way that they do.

BTW, thanks for the heads up the other day on the Saints Crossing :metal:

2 Likes