Getting ready for OD

That’s one thing I’ve never done ice fishing have been invited many times but never went…My buddy I go goose hunting with is ice fishing now for whitefish I think in Wisconsin.

3 Likes

That TDxC-99 you grew was the bomb!

2 Likes

Even if your not there to fish, if you go with someone whos prepared and has a shack, it’s just a day hanging out at camp. With the right shack, you literally can catch a fish while sitting on the couch watching fishing shows, but that’s just like glamping

3 Likes

It’s ready for the flower room:

17 Likes

She’s a beauty!

3 Likes

Oh, I know…believe me if or when I go, I will fish…the place he goes to up in Wisconsin will set up the shack for you and you just drive up to it…When your done they even set you up with a room for the night.

1 Like

Ah one of them outfits. Nice.

1 Like

@oldjoints it could have been my dad that harvest them :laughing: He came home more than once having found it going thru the combines.

7 Likes

So, what’s the best site for free recent satellite imagery? Google maps and google earth are years old here…

1 Like

Trying to plan my outdoor this year…

2 Likes

I use google earth pro it’s free and if you click on the timeline a slider will pop up and you can slide the timeline to its most recent date. It has satellite images from as recent as 11/2020.
I don’t remember if the regular google earth does that or not.

3 Likes

I too am also getting ready for OD grows so I brought out my 1 gal. Cheapo Aero Cloner…don’t let the size fool you because I’ve rooted well over 2000+ cuttings with this set-up, it was working non-stop for years & years. Gonna give these cuttings to growers & farmers around my area. Btw, these are my homemade strains that I created/bred for my personal use and giveaways.

11 Likes

After reading your story, you sound like a good human to have in a community.
Regards,
Hastings.

8 Likes

@Hastings welcome to OG. This is a great community.

Welcome @Hastings to OG!

Hi, i’ve a question about growing more female than male plants.

According to Marijuana Horticulture a book from Cervantes:

I’m asking if, no matter what kind of seed you have, the factors above mentioned can induce a prevalence of females upon males plants or the seeds that you got from your plant or other plants (not purchased as feminized seeds) are seeds ‘genetically predisposed’ to be male or female (or hermaphrodite) ? Thanks

2 Likes

All bullshit lol

5 Likes

I wish it was that easy but as ChronicMcBudz has stated it BS

2 Likes

Thanks Oldjoint and thanks ChoricMcBudz.

Can anybody else know how it is work, possibly giving me an articulate explanation (and botanical references) please?

2 Likes

I really don’t believe any of those things. Part of me says seeds are genetically 50/50 ish. Part of me says the plant bearing the seeds environment may be a factor. To me it’s a mystery of nature. Plant 10 and hope for 5. I’m sure someone else will hop in here with a lot more technical knowledge of this subject. Certainly more than Cervantes.

3 Likes