Getting started - Please read my offer

Cool, I loved my diode and learned a ton with it. I just got tired of not being able to cut wood shapes.
The 60 is 18x24 and the 80 is 20x28”. The good thing is that my machines both have a passthru slot so my beds are actually 18” x :infinity: and 20”x :infinity:. Definitely a lot bigger than my diode lol

1 Like

Nice. Fun to use! These things definitely can keep you busy. Do you run a business or mainly hobby use?

My first trade!!

I want to thank staff for allowing me to do this to start my grow!!

So first taker was @Pawsfodocaws

Your photo is done and I will be mailing it tomorrow! Thank you so so much for helping me get started.

Please note - I’m no longer accepting trades for engraves as I found my sources. Now that I see people like my work. I definitely plan on doing something like this again. Maybe a fun contest? :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

That’s great. How close are you to starting

2 Likes

Interesting, I bet they are dissolving the cannabinoids in alcohol then soaking the isomalt and letting the alcohol evaporate, likely in a vacuum oven.

I do something similar with sugar and Green Dragon tincture.

5 Likes

The term Green Dragon. I’m guessing that is a special strain that you have to use? This is very interesting. I’m going to have to convince the wife about exploring this option. She don’t mind me growing or smoking down in the basement. However, I tried making brownies one time upstairs and she wasn’t thrilled with the lingering smell.

3 Likes

Green dragon is an alcohol extraction

2 Likes

Green Dragon is another name for a cannabis tincture. It is made by dissolving cannabis in alcohol. I have a whole thread about it, check it out when you have some time.

6 Likes

:open_mouth: I’m just blown away now. I honestly thought you need labs and extensive knowledge in chemistry to process. I’m definitely giving this a read later :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I’m definitely going to be tryin this down the road.

8 Likes

@DudeWithLasers You should take @santero up on his generous offer. He makes amazing unique beans! Im really happy to see the warm welcome you have got. Not surprised… its OG and I think we love when new members ask to trade for beans rather than just show up in the free seeds thread. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I agree @santero has some amazing genetics well worth growing . Grab them while you can it’s a excellent offer.

7 Likes

how does the pass-thru work, manual feed or automatic? I ask because my current setup can burn a 33x24 in ~8-11hr. if the pass-thru is automatic, I’ll buy the co2 just for the time saving.

1 Like

My seeds came!!! Thanks paws!!

Im just a new recruit in this grow word trying to fit in!! Thank you for giving me great seeds to grow!!

13 Likes

Awesome I’m glad they arrived. Hope you find fire in them!!! @DudeWithLasers ,thanks again for the trade. Very solid

Paws

4 Likes

I can’t wait!
Unfortunately my new lights came from amazon the other day and I had to send back. :man_facepalming:t2: A few of the bulbs were not turning on. So I didn’t want to use it. (3 led lights). I know they are small and most likely wouldn’t effect my grow. I just didn’t trust it.

New one comes today! :raised_hands:
Thanks

5 Likes

Just an fyi for LEDs, some far red spectrum ones dont look like they are working, but that’s because your eyes cant see infra red. So if the next lights have the same problem that may be why :thinking:

7 Likes

Pro tip, most cellphone cameras will see IR. You can test if your IR LEDs are working by looking at them with the camera app.

13 Likes

Good to know, cheers :+1:

2 Likes

I’m a hobby breeder that puts great effort and some cash towards making awesome seed. I have traded seeds with many and have hundreds of others seeds. But I am retired and have no monetary interest and make it by on my pension so being my hobby I want to get Online Journals of my strains. But I would rather put my efforts towards breeding and watch someone Journal online my strains. Then share some of my seeds with them afterwards. All my strains that I need Journaled are Very High THC Strains of Top Quality Base Genetics. Pictured below are my three main Grandparents

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.