GG stealthy cabinet grow

Just adding to the discussion mate. Those are from the original crew. Just trynna help a little… guess you are the prick here.
Medi wasnt attacking anyone either… just stating what he thought and may have been a little eager but was in no way hating you. But hey what a retard right?
Sorry for getting involved in your thread… good luck with whatever you growing mate…
Ps never mind the genetic drift in those 2 cuts…
Peace

3 Likes

Foh with your stank attitude then… RIU needs you back

3 Likes

Maybe your heading gave it away…? But hey dont trust us yahoo retards

2 Likes

Honestly if I had a cut of GG4, Triangle Kush, any clone only, and especially one that a lot of people potentially have had experience with (At least if I cared) I would be interested in knowing their thoughts if they had an idea that it could potentially be the wrong cut…so I wouldn’t consider it a worthless thought for people to chime in.

This has happened all over the breeding community, one example being Bodhi seeds being given a cut of a certain RKS or Chem or whatever and him later finding out that it was indeed not what he was told and having to let the community know.

I’m not saying you don’t have GG4, I have never grown it as you are, but please don’t take at least some peoples open thoughts the wrong way just because they are sharing what they think in your thread… i am here to learn and grow and am far from a master in this life.

Happy growing man

2 Likes

Several different breeders have developed/copied their own version of GG4 using the same parental strains. It would be a lot better to just call it gorilla glue without the 4 at the end because as far as I’m aware the original GG#4 was one pheno that stood out the most from a batch of seeds (hence why it’s a clone only strain) ALL GG strain weather it be from cut or seed is potent AF. The picture in the 1st post looks EXACTLY like the Bulk Feminized version I grow every now and then. Your plant looks amazingly healthy and frosty AF. Don’t be knocked by the comments on your thread. There is always some negative person that likes to come along and try bursting your bubble,

4 Likes

Change the topic then and post some pictures, yeh one guy posted some pictures and derailed your thread. You went off at the other people trying to back your corner with examples proving your plants do look a lot like multiple GG crossed strains right that’s over so move on.

Can’t cling to the bullshit bro get over it that’s life.

6 Likes

Adaptation and evolution to survive.

2 Likes

Ghost OG rodeo 5 weeks in

7 Likes

4 clones ready, gorilla x cherry pie

3 Likes