My experience with a couple different breeders takes on Gorrila Glue

After reading all the hype, and everyone’s grow and smoke reports, I wanted to check out the famous Gorrilla Glue. After looking into it, the amount of crosses and all the different breeders take on this strain was mind boggling. I have been a big fan of Bodhi, and some of his strains, so I went with Snow Monkey from him.
CCI has GG4 S1, so I had to try it also.
I also have some Twenty20 Glue Sniffer, to round out the trifecta. This will be the next round in the flower room.

This Grow Journal will record my trip and experience down the Gorrilla Glue road.
I started 10 seeds, five Bodhi, Snow Monkey(Snow lotus x GG4) and five CCI GG4 S1…
So I ended up with 4 Snow Monkey’s 1 male & 3 female, and 2 CCI’s Gorrilla glue 4.

24 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

Good fortune with this run.
I wish you much frostiness!

2 Likes

Just started getting into GG myself lately. Don’t plan on growing any since it’s always around to smoke but more than happy to sit in on your grow and watch!

1 Like

If they are like the Tony Green GG4 I am running:
Once they are established feed the heck out of them.
I usually feed at 50% of my nutes, but these could take the full feed rate from my nutes after they were up and running.
They were also thirsty buggers.

6 Likes

Thanks for stopping by!

I appreciate your interest, and thanks for taking a look!

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.
I did notice some were bigger feeders than others. I did get a little yellowing of the bottom fan leaves in the beginning, but a little more N seemed to have solved the issue.
Thanks for stopping and checking out my experience with the Glue!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Pinching the tops as we go, starting to branch out nicely.

14 Likes

I was just placing snow monkey freebies in my cart! Can’t wait to see how they turn out

1 Like

Starting to stretch out at 2 weeks flower.
The GG4 S1 are progressing at around the same rate, it will be interesting to see if I can notice any of the GG4 traits in both.
Cheers!

5 Likes

Just a quick update, one male and three females. All looking good, and stretching out with flowers already set

9 Likes

Hows the glue sniffer doing?