GG stealthy cabinet grow

21 Likes

Week 6, got a little an ounce last run.100 watts of mixed cheap led strips. Space is 1.5x1.5x3ft.Run only 1 plant in 3gallon fabric pot, hand feed GH Lucas formula and advanced nutrients cal mag,and nirvana,hydrozyme,ph ro water, and mush love.

11 Likes

They are real gg#4 clones from norcal, starting white ghost clones 2 replace gg when she is done.

3 Likes

The grower i get my clones from works with gg#4 cut and makes crosses, so could be changes from original JW cut. I dont know, it tests at around 27% thc so is a worthy cut.

5 Likes

13 Likes

My first inclination was the same as @MichiGreen that that doesn’t really look like pure GG4 to me either… who knows maybe its just the environment.
But im not seeing the style of leaves and bud that my GG4 produced.

Anyway looks dank and let us know how the smoke is. Good luck!

6 Likes

I posted some earlier pics of gg4 plants…
I’ll see if I can find a pic of what may be a typical gg4 flower…
large fatty lime-green bracts sound familiar?
oh yeah :smile:

2 Likes

I’m gonna disagree. Not being funny here @MichiGreen you do a lot of talking and not a lot of posting of anything relevant. Yet you patrol OG like you’re the police.

@Matsfitness it does look like GG#4 but smaller nugs is all

5 Likes

Glad somebody stepped in… who the fuck cares if it looks like GG4 or not. The guys new to OG he’s made a thread no need to bash on the new guy.

Welcome to OG @Matsfitness look forward to seeing more pictures as you get your grow on bro :muscle:

12 Likes

Hope my post wasn’t taken the wrong way. No ill intentions or bashing meant. I just thought it also looked different, but who knows I could have been the one with a non-GG4 plant to boot!

Anyway like I said also looking dank man and look forward to hearing about this more as well as whatever else is in your future!

4 Likes

Exactly. Getting far too frequent this shitposting stuff in places its not necessary. I’ve been following a few GG diaries and it looks pretty damn similar to me bro.

@twistedinfinity it wasn’t aimed at you my post anyway. It’s michigreen handing out advice/nonsense everywhere possible and I literally haven’t seen a single plant/seedling/bud pic. It’s getting pretty fucking tedious now

7 Likes

Most likely what you are seeing here is phenotypic expression. I know the community generally misuses the word when they mean genotype or different genetics leading to different expressions. But a cultivar’s phenotype is actually different environments leading to different expressions.

9 Likes

Your plants look great, but they don’t look like the glue I’ve seen before from Medgrower1, Mr.Tight, (both from Michigan), and the clones I got in Michigan.
Is it possible that they’re something else?

Here’s a video of Medgrower1 “bringin’ in the glue”…

And some of mine; same cut as Med’s

They have a somewhat distinctive look to the flowers.

5 Likes

@ReikoX summed it up pretty well… maybe read what he just wrote or post pics of your own GG4 clones. The vid you just posted i wouldn’t say thats GG4 either if going off what ive seen from JW and friends… but then again i understand Reikos point exactly… so as far as what the OP is showing can be exactly what he says it is. Also remember there was an original release of GG4 cuts then a re release… many have stated the 2nd release was not like the 1st

7 Likes

Another thing… the original GG4 had a distinctive leaf twist to it. I had that come out in my Space Monkey on the Glue leaners… something to think about.

6 Likes

You know what else is something to think about bro, just went through this anal guys posts to see he hasn’t posted a single picture that I can see.

How discouraging people like @MichiGreen must be for newbies posting threads.

7 Likes

I dont care what u think get a life bro and brush ur shoulders off kid .

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and not slap in the face, ur real, what a buch of retards, no open arms just a spit in face i see i wouldn’t trust some here.

5 Likes

I know its real i have grown and smoked alrdy, comes out better than gg#4 that we have in oc clinics. Peace and love

3 Likes

GG4 leaf shared elsewhere by Josey Whales

GG4 grown by Dansbuds

Same cut grown by B4URTIME

10 Likes