GH Super Silver Haze via Herbies

This is from my last indoor grow over the winter. Grew out one seed out of the 5 I tried to get to germinate. One survived and while the plant grew phenomenally …I was really happy with the yield and ease of growing…effect and taste/smell were not on par with what I believe a 3 time cup winner would be. Any similar experience? If it’s not ssh then WTF is it lol…I know impossible question!

Yield tho was 5 oz that’s not even including small buds I discarded into the trim bag. IMO the yield was amazing.

Whole plant photo about a week out prom when I picked. I believe I took it to 12 weeks…still possible was early.

11 Likes

not all plants are the same.
not sure those are preferred seed sources either, but that may have nothing to do with it.

Ya for sure… bout plants not being the same.

I been out of the game for bout 20 ish years and apparently a lot has changed… Lol or stayed the same depending on how you wanna see it.

Back when I was active mostly Dutch and Canadian seed banks were the shit afaik…I got a keeper Shiva Skunk circa 2002-3 ish from sensi that was amazing…but I guess times have changed

I still got 5 of those beans left…

FWIW… the free Amnesia Lemon that they sent me…really good. Wish I would have taken more clones or re vegged it cause I got 4+ oz off of the one plant and the quality stands above anything I have had lately… Not just to me either… everyone wanted that vs other things… I got the spicy herbal pheno as opposed to the citrus one… definitely to my liking…never had weed with that smell before.

1 Like

Looks about right. Grew it couple years ago and I loved it as well. I’m doing a diary now with one ssh in it. Spicey haze pheno and a sweeter incensey pheno for me. My brother grew 1 and his was just stupid potent. Not for everybody though most want purple tricked out camera weed.

@nick131740 were you talking about amnesia lemon in there at all?

No I’m speaking of ssh only. Grown amnesia too it was great, similar incensey smoke. Yours looks pretty spot on to the ssh I’ve grown

@nick131740

Oh ok… Ya the amnesia was really good…my go to. It’s the pic in my avatar.

I imagine ssh similar but with more potency perhaps. Is that herbal incense thing the haze influence?..is that that haze taste smell people talk about?

Yes that’s the haze smell it’s unmistakable. Literally smells like someone burning an incense stick. A couple other strains like bubba do too, but a good haze especially. I thought the ssh was more potent, but amnesia better smell and taste.

My Amnesia Lemon cured to the most beautiful purple and blue on the sugar leaves…or close bud leaves (not sure if those are technically sugar leaves🤷) not sure if this pic conveys it well. Also…what’s up with the stupid close trim on weed these days…? It don’t even look like budd sometimes

3 Likes