Super silver sour diesel haze f13 from connoisseur seeds, and some other pretty shots too

Group shot, the light was flipped to 12/12 about 7 weeks ago.

Close ups of some gorilla glue x purple kush

Close ups from a few days ago

20 Likes

Ok, for set up I have 2 marshydro ts-1000 on a light mover, a 4 bulb 4’ t5 hung for side light, a 4 bulb 2’ t5 hung for side light opposite that, a 28w led uv fixture and a growmaus far red initiator puck. All grown in a mix of my used mushroom substrate made from compost, manure, coir, lobster compost, straw, vermiculite and rice hulls. Obviously a smattering of grain in there too, then thoroughly digested by fungi and mixed with roots organic soil, the new green bag, emerald something? ( I usually use 707 and this did way better) in 7 gallon cloth pots.

Feeding is every 3 days, no days off. Most of the roots organic line of nutrients, terp tea bloom, some kelp powder, tons of mycorhyzzial innoculants, and mr. mustache cal/mag.

7 Likes

Awesome thread ! Im hoping to get some of his Original Diesel stuff he’s working on

Fun story, my dad had the sssdh for 8 generations then gave me some of the seeds a few years ago. He just open pollinated and saved seeds from his favorites, I’ve been selecting for more diesely smell and effects. I’ve started referring to it as s3d for my own shorthand, and because I think its starting to drift from the original line enough.

I’m not sure how many generations before it becomes truly stablized, as I still see a surprising amount of variation in things like color at the end of the grow ( be it dark red, purple or yellow) and amount of trichromes being produced (always a good amount, but some plants look just rolled in sugar).

The height, branchy-nes, smell and strength of it seem to be fairly consistent though. It likes a slightly closer to 7 ph feed when its in soil (the only way I grow) and gobbles the nitrogen all through veg, transition and the first 2 weeks of flower. For being very sativa it has surprisingly large, wide fingered leaves up until it flowers, then the narrow finger leaves express in the flowering areas.

It shows pistols later than most strains I have grown. Between 14 and 20 days after changing light schedules, and keep giving it the nitrogen along with high P and K, or it will yellow right up. Once it flowers decently (tip of pinky size development) I drop the N out and the plant hardly notices. Then flower lasts forever… like 14 weeks. But it gives a fairly high yield of beautiful, classically skunky with diesel notes, and dense as hydro buds.

4 Likes