Ghash pollen in need

Anyone have any?.. To go with some BMS, another hash plant.
If nothing else maybe I can kick out a super hash plant of some sort.

5 Likes

If you can wait a bit I can pop a few to find a nice one…or you need it asap?

3 Likes

If I had time I’d bust my own, I got about 2 weeks.
@Baltimore did you hear that?
But Thank you @Jamescoldflame

5 Likes

I only have a ass/afkansastan/x18 Male dropping pollen now. In trying to let him do his thing then I’ll probably collect a bit.

3 Likes

Naw, Thank you thou

Anybody else with a uzbekky or other kinda of hash plant, no hybrids, please

4 Likes

Hash plant on deck…

4 Likes

How long before I see my BB pollen, little brother?

1 Like

I apologize about that bout that Motz. I believe we had some miscommunication. I’m headed to the post office tomorrow so I’m going to drop that off for you tomorrow. I thought you didnt want what I showed you. Im gonna send it all lol.:laughing:

1 Like

Gotta try to get something out of that, otherwise it’ll all be for naught

1 Like

Those ones I just passed around kick out good males but I saved none and used all of the pollen in my seed run

4 Likes

I suspect will have (juvenile) Jungle Spice (Congo Pine x G13HP88) pollen inside of a week.

1 Like

Appreciate the offer :+1:
But Thank you anyway, I’m looking for some straight up spooge with nothing else in it

3 Likes

I have some pure lebanese landrace pollen on hand, but it is over 3 years old from my 2017 leb project.
It wasn’t stored conventionally either.
I was told how to save pollen by an old hippy in the river gorge, he said collect and dry it in a paper envelope, separate out the flowers when it’s dry, and save it at room temperature in an airtight jar. Haven’t tested its viability, but I know this is not the modern method of saving pollen.
Now I collect into zip lock bags, remove flowers immediately, and freeze immediately. The only pollen I have in the freezer is stardawg guava x 88g13hp.
I’d be happy to send half of the lebanese pollen if you’d like to give it a shot, but I’m not sure it will be viable with that method of collection and storage.

2 Likes

Zephyr Thank you for your help but I’m looking for something in bms background or straight up ghash pollen.

2 Likes