Giant pyramid shaped astroid to pass earth

10 Likes

Good topic…
Here’s another one that’s happening today, https://earthsky.org/space/2nd-interstellar-object-2i-borisov-closest-to-earth-sun

4 Likes

I wonder why then Sec of State, John Kerry was visiting Antarctica during the 2016 US election?

4 Likes

@OniTenshu
Dude looks roasted!

9 Likes

LOL, great episode

6 Likes

Preferably crashing into the D.C. swamp.

2 Likes

After we close a tank topic… we will delete any post that comes out of the tank…

2 Likes

@GrapeApe should this be in the tank?

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What’s a Tank Topic

Speaking of cool stuff, I have to mention this documentary about space, and specifically distance.
Honestly, maybe the most amazing docu I have ever seen. I have watched it 20 times and it still blows me away.
Im ancient, when in school we learned of the planets and our solar system, but in 1965 we did not know shit!!! LOL
This walks you back through space/time(the same?) to the beginning, the big bang, and is just astonishing.

Journey to the edge of The universe 2008

Can be found all over, all the torrent sites will have it, IMBD can give you n idea.

6 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: What’s a Tank Topic

Huh, I had absolutely no idea that page existed.
Great powers of observation… not.

1 Like

6 Likes

Well, I was going to say it had to be Apophis, because Ra is dead, but who knew I was right…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Edit: Well I guess I should have read the article and then I would have known that this is a DIFFERENT “Pyramid Shaped” asteroid.

6 Likes

The asteroid isn’t shaped like a pyramid it is roughly the size of one. A lot of the shitty news pages changed it to “pyramid shaped” Because they prob just want more views and clickbait works. The asteroid is called WR3 and “passing by” earth at a distance greater than 10 times from earth to the moon.

8 Likes

Went right to The Tank Really Fast LOL

5 Likes

@spaceman I know right?! :rofl: Makes me wonder how high he is all the time.

4 Likes

I love that i knew youd be in here!!

3 Likes

Hahaha I always love the alien life talks.

2 Likes

My current rabbit hole is the grand canyon /Egyptian connection…it’s a sickness lol

4 Likes