Giant pyramid shaped astroid to pass earth

Did you know the Mayan pyramid in Mexico is almost exactly half the size of the great pyramid and falls on the same equator line. ? Check out that one!!

6 Likes

The pyramid Iā€™m most interested in and have problems finding info on is the Bosnia one itā€™s supposed to be made of a concrete that we canā€™t replicate today having been in the concrete business it really peaks my interest Iā€™ve done some big buildings with tilt up concrete but a pyramid :hushed:

2 Likes

Ahh yes Iā€™ve heard of that one. My fav is the one is Antarctica that can be seen from google earth - they claim itā€™s not a pyramid, just a mountain. Rightā€¦

Also in Antarctica they have found a volcano that has large caverns deep under the ice at the base where the temp stays 20 Celsius.

4 Likes

Imagine a 10 foot rise of the oceanā€¦glad Iā€™m in Missouri lol

3 Likes

Brien Foerster of Hidden Inca Tours via youtube has the most incredible images of pre cataclysmic megalithic ruins found worldwide.

Also has skeletal remains of a forgotten people, ones with elongated skulls that held brains nearly 30% larger than ā€œmodernā€ manā€™s.

5 Likes

See @Misolo313 below.

2 Likes

3 Likes

High in the Andes.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes
3 Likes

1 Like

But deep down Mankind may deserve this end

2 Likes
1 Like

Donā€™t know what you were gonna say but I approve :flying_saucer:

Thanks, I made a new topic.

Not about flying pyramids, something much stranger.

3 Likes