Giveaway sign-up CLOSED

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to broaden my addiction from just seeds to seeds and trading cards @CADMAN :crazy_face:

2 Likes

No problem brother.
My wife also says im great at making people :crazy_face:

I’m starting something that will at some point be common place & just as sought after as collecting strains ,) So get collecting :wink:

4 Likes

Hey Brother :wave: Welcome to OG…

I didn’t see your name on the list, I understand your new and all, BUT we all had been “New” to start with. I’ll find a way to squeeze you into this one so ya don’t need to watch from the sidelines.

1st post updated :wink:

6 Likes

@CADMAN
Wow, thank you for the thought.
I am new and figured I’d hold off a week or two before putting name forward for anything community related. Wanted a rep to start with but this will help so appreciate it a lot.
And those genetics will by honour…
I didn’t fully realise how heavily this place operates on true altruism of those on top of their games.
Thanks again Cadman, and all else who have made me feel welcome here.

4 Likes

I’ll give ya 2 months before your a full fledged strainaholic with the rest of us. :laughing: welcome to OG!

7 Likes

@JimmyNuggs you are free to stop by anytime

no shame we understand we are weak the seeds is strong

Dequilo

8 Likes

We should make a thread about our early computer years. That would be an interesting topic I think.

4 Likes

like the Tandy TL 1000 I had eh?

5 Likes

I was a host for the Plebium group for a couple of years back in the day. I had a T1 lol…

3 Likes

Like my first Atari 1040 ST with Megafile 30 Hard Drive, lol.

atari 1040 st

4 Likes

My first was a Tandy CoCo. 32K and a tape drive lol!!!

4 Likes

The oldest PC I can remember is commodore 64

5 Likes

We should start a separate thread so we’re not cluttering up the Giveaway thread. I’d love to share some stories. I have some really good ones.

2 Likes

But how about the Coleco Adam

what a power house

5 Likes

Oh the almighty T1, got to play on one back in the day and it was amazing lol… good times!

1 Like

New tread posted, will move this conversation there. Sorry for hijacking the thread @CADMAN

1 Like

No worries, glad you feel at home here ,)

4 Likes

Got some Card printing info…

Printing Completion Date: Jan. 26, 2021
Paper Type : 14PT C2S
Coating Type : High Gloss (UV) Both Sides
Colors : 4/4 (Full color both sides)
Size: 2.5" X 3.5"

Now I gotta go find some fancy card holders so I can display/protect the cards.

6 Likes

This is amazing CADMAN and a really cool idea. I have both sets of Heavy Metal cards, lll the Mad Magazine cards, both sets of Ghost Rider cards and even a set of Kung Fu the tv show cards. Now I can start a set of strain cards, well at least a set of 1, lol. Thanks again, this is really cool.

2 Likes

Only for now. Working on others. I’m also wanting to collect these things hahahaha.

3 Likes