Giveaway sign-up CLOSED

I still like these.

7 Likes

I have a Rubbermaid tube of non sports card. Dark crystal, moon Rackers, et, and others. Have a card box for partridge family cards…

3 Likes

Anyone old enough to remember wacky packages?

6 Likes

I do, they were cool. I still have a full set of Kung Fu, Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider 2, Heavy Metal and Mad Magazine series 1 and 2. I will have them until I am dead I would imagine as they all fit in one album.

10 Likes

Sweet collections guys :wink: Love it.

3 Likes

Ah I missed the giveaway! All good just wish everyone a happy life and blessed days. Good vibes all the way.

3 Likes

Cannabis Collectors Edition Trading Cards are printed and shipping to me right now :wink:

11 Likes

That’s amazing

2 Likes

Excited!!! This is an awesome idea bro. Gotta get some of my old binder with card sheets.

3 Likes

Yes!!!

So excited to have a rookie kosher daddy card.

4 Likes

Hey @CADMAN look what arrived today. And your right it does look alot like pokemon cards. You the man. Looks like i got the nidoran strain

6 Likes

Whoot whoot and the excitement builds

1 Like

Your seeds got smashed too? Damit. I’m so glad I got the proper stuff now to ship seeds.

4 Likes

Only 2 got smashed the rest or fine looking forward to throwing them in some dirt.

2 Likes

Still feed badly… your the 3rd person with smashed seeds. I’m going to use proper packaging next time.

3 Likes

N faking way…
Look how fast “Cards” in Cannabis became a thing.

5 Likes

According to the feedback on the RQS website they have been around for at least two years. :wink:

2 Likes

Cool. Didn’t even know lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Still more excited to watch for and to try and snag yours up. The having to be on your toes to get them makes it more exciting!

2 Likes

Hey @cadman! I got my card with some stray seeds in with it. I can’t believe that they did not get smashed.
Thank you! So cool!!
How much did u drop on these cards brother?

3 Likes