Giveaway sign-up CLOSED

New tread posted, will move this conversation there. Sorry for hijacking the thread @CADMAN

1 Like

No worries, glad you feel at home here ,)

4 Likes

Got some Card printing info…

Printing Completion Date: Jan. 26, 2021
Paper Type : 14PT C2S
Coating Type : High Gloss (UV) Both Sides
Colors : 4/4 (Full color both sides)
Size: 2.5" X 3.5"

Now I gotta go find some fancy card holders so I can display/protect the cards.

6 Likes

This is amazing CADMAN and a really cool idea. I have both sets of Heavy Metal cards, lll the Mad Magazine cards, both sets of Ghost Rider cards and even a set of Kung Fu the tv show cards. Now I can start a set of strain cards, well at least a set of 1, lol. Thanks again, this is really cool.

2 Likes

Only for now. Working on others. I’m also wanting to collect these things hahahaha.

3 Likes

Got any tips for nice card holders?
I keep seeing Ultra magnetic one touch type cases online.

1 Like

Been out of the card game since the early 90s… lol

2 Likes

Where did you end up ordering the cards @CADMAN? Using topps I only see options with their logo, but the frame looks like one of their options.

2 Likes

I like Ultra Pro stuff. They have hard, semi flexible and full sheet stuff depending on what you want.

2 Likes

I didn’t like how Topps had the logo right on the image, so I looked for a similar design template, found the same one without the logo, added my own tiny touches and designed the back side from scratch.

I actually like the background on the back of the card alot. So much I may use it on the front, who knows. Ive never designed a card before so its all new to me :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I’ll check it out.

2 Likes

Actually found a place that suited to my needs
https://store.go4over4.com

4 Likes

Look what I got in the mail . Fat Kosher Daddy seeds . Glad they made it not crushed . Thanks @CADMAN . :grin: :+1:

7 Likes

Sweet glad you got Em

3 Likes

Thanks very much ! Im looking forward to growing them out . You might want to think about your packaging . It would be a shame if they got crushed . I know it happens from experience

4 Likes

I know people that make proxy cards that are hard to tell for magic cards. He just gets some ready to print sticker sheets and puts it over reg playing cards. Im not sure if a special printer is needed but it looked like any other ive seen. Although if not broke and super frugal then that site looks super simple and decently priced.

2 Likes

Oh no, cards, Ultra Pro sleeves… I’m getting serious flashbacks to my Magic the Gathering days :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Never got into the magic cards. I was deep into baseball cards as a youngster

2 Likes

Sounds interesting :thinking: the proxy cards. BUT I’m all about making the real deal :wink:

4 Likes

Real nerds played start trek: the next generation collectable card game.

Got a huge binder full of them in a box somewhere

3 Likes