Giveaway sign-up CLOSED

/me thinks we’re showing age now lol

4 Likes

I can say I was born in the 70s… lol late but its okay

4 Likes

Done deal. Ordered a tester pack of 12 cards…
Man this is gonna be awesome :ok_hand:

Hopefully all the fine tuning :pray: works out and its all centered and nothing got cut off :smile:

7 Likes

Did some1 say free? Me too please

1 Like

How do we get them! I got an ich to scratch. Lol.
But screw Topps. Put your name on them. CADMAN you made them.

5 Likes

CLASS, MTYH, RAZOR 1911, Phrozen Crew etc. etc.

I am old

5 Likes

I fixed that. Only name on them now is mine ,)

4 Likes

I’ll be doing a giveaway with the cards included.
After that, working on it.

2 Likes

I guess I jumped the gun on the freebies. Lol. I dont know how I would feel about seed snipping freebies for trading cards. I’m looking forward to these tho and the OG stickers!

3 Likes

Very cool of ya @CADMAN! Now if they can impregnate some sort it scent into them and make it a rub &sniff type card also !

7 Likes

like the Perfume Stores have :slight_smile: great idea

4 Likes

Hahaha I’ll rub some Hash on the cards

6 Likes

Store them in a Mason jar with your terpiest bud.

4 Likes

This would actually work hahaa

5 Likes

I’m excited. These are going be super cool and super fun to collect

3 Likes

Mann stoners I think can come up with some pretty good ideas at times in bringing out the creative side of things! Love the idea!

3 Likes

The ideas come when we are stoned :slight_smile: and then we forget

8 Likes

The one thing that I find annoying about seed collecting is: I’m always lookin for the strains photos, detailed info like grow length, Indica ect.

Its like I need a website or something @8k_feet to help me keep strack of all my info.

The Cannabis Collectors Edition Trading Cards is lookin to fix that. Its got a photo, strain name, parents names and class ex: F1 or F5 ect. And other basic details im lookin for when looking at what I should pop next…

Its also a quick index & its SWAG, who doesn’t love swag…

Besides I’m a Collector, so its natural that I’m gonna collect :crazy_face: Gotta grow & Collect them all :wink:

11 Likes

Gotta have a recorder to record those top notch ideas as they flow out of you with the smoke Brother

1 Like

or a pad of paper :slight_smile: just need a pen :frowning: where did I put it now

4 Likes