Giveaway sign-up CLOSED

If it wouldn’t be stepping on your toes, and of course you have the right to decline since this was your idea I think it would be neat if we could edit your card to make our own based on your design and maybe use some sort of Id on the cards to specify they are from your design. This way we could have trading cards from different breeders. Once again totally your right to stop this idea right here.

3 Likes

And final design would have to be approved by you of course of our own cards in that idea.

2 Likes

I have a feeling someone will copy regardless. Brilliant idea. I also know the first 150+1 Pokemon where the most important after that the others where just cool. so with that being said these are the ones on the shelfs the other in the box under the bed.

3 Likes

This is a great idea, but for now I’m just using my own photos of things I have grown. Whatever breeder, the seeds came from will be mentioned on the cards. Ive got some super stuff coming up in the future. Members only strains and tester strains that nobody has access too by an well established breeder :wink:

6 Likes

Unfortunately your likely right. Once I’ve decided on the printing company to stick with.

For sure each card will have serial numbers :thinking: and only a limited number will be released :wink: BUT I will have more common ones.

Example: Limited Edition = 20 to 50 cards that will EVER be printed. (Will you be among the hardcore Collectors)

Common = 100+ cards.
Might have series of cards like:
Seedling Edition
Harvest Edition
Dark Edition ect = Like death cards :smile:

8 Likes

Yes sir. Hoard core cannabis Collectors.

6 Likes

I’d love to have set of these. Maybe you could make a standardized template for others to create their own cards! Then we can really push this idea.

3 Likes

Maybe in the future.

1 Like

Hmmm… I think you will have the chance to collect them all :smiley:

4 Likes

Its possible at some point… I’ve got some friends that are professional breeders that may be interested.

2 Likes

Here is a example of the backside of a card

Whatever the photo on the cards are, the card will reflect breeders and or who did work on them.

Example: you grow out KD f1 and make F2 or find a nice pheno and work into something awesome sauce… then I’d consider using your photo for a card that clearly shows you are the one who grew that strain/photo… This is largely about showcasing the genetic you grew and then all the details.

Essentially we end up with a bunch of cards with photos from growers. Same idea as when trading seeds with someone, you wanna know lots of details, but do we always remember or write it down? Don’t need to now, just collect the cards along with the seeds and when you trade, your not only trading Genetics, your trading for cards and bragging rights :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Beanz and breeder trading cards??? Mother of cannabis can this be? These would totally cover my garden supplies room. Super cool idea. Especially the template so other breeders can join in and have some uniformity with each other.

5 Likes

Trophy :trophy: style

6 Likes

Its gonna be like Hockey :ice_hockey: Cards, Pokémon cards & the Cannabis Cup all had too much to drink :cocktail: last night, dulvolged in some Triangle Tango and gave birth to Cannabis Collectors Cards hahahhaha

7 Likes

Put a rating on each to do fusion breeding battles :rofl:

3 Likes

I really have no idea how Pokémon or ratings work, or i probably would. That could not only cause serious addictive Collecting behavior but also let people play an actual game

2 Likes

It would take some thought for sure but would be a run stoner game :joy:

2 Likes

Oh boy, you found a way to make seed addiction worse. lol
I like the idea but I hope I won’t get infected. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s to late for me. SAVE YOURSELF!

6 Likes

Overgrow the game haha go sour diesal, ATTACK!!!

3 Likes