Giveaway sign-up CLOSED

@JimmyNuggs welcome :pray:
Check out the 1st post of this thread for round #2 details.

2 Likes

Thanks @CADMAN. I’m glad I can get in on the trading cards as well. Very kind of you. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to get those fancy hockey card protectors :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thanks Cadman. You’re motivating me to make more seeds. Can’t wait for the days to get longer. :sunny::seedling::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

No problem. You all inspire me :wink:

1 Like

All :trophy: trophy like ,)

2 Likes

Perfect, Overgrow the world brother.

2 Likes

Just tell me where the Line starts!!! Excellent concept, vintage OG, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

1st post of this thread, add your name bro.

3 Likes

Oops…just did. Next time, I’ll be sure to thoroughly read the post. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: BTW, was going to blame it on old age, but nah, just a dummy!!!

4 Likes

No worries at all brother.

2 Likes

Sorry didn’t read before signing up :grimacing:. It’s 2021 I’ve got to do better…

2 Likes

Sweet, I always see these after they close!

Thanks!

1 Like

I read quickly also ,)

2 Likes

Always love to find new seeds in my P.O. Box, gifted or traded ejem|nullxnull, couldn’t miss this second opportunity, thanks for sharing … Arriba|nullxnull

4 Likes

Hey @CADMAN . I just added my name to that list on the first page. I think this is all done now but figured there were a few spaces there so I would throw my name on it. Whether I missed it or not I wanted to say thanks for the giveaways, pretty awesome of you. :v: :heart:

3 Likes

#16 was opened so I took it.
Thanks @CADMAN

2 Likes

This is awesome man, im glad I got a spot.

3 Likes

Last spot #17 left

3 Likes

Took it !!!

3 Likes