Giveaway sign-up CLOSED

That’s what I like to hear! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Shit we are all infected! Will we ever grow what we got??? Prolly no! I believe in variety not quantity… I think if more peeps give out on this site like @cadman and me then we’ll shit… be ready world

6 Likes

I’d love to trade some beans. I’ve only got some SSH x WW right now. I’m ready to trade and make some more. Soaking some old tangerine dream and super lemon haze right now in hopes I can get them to pop. They are over 10 years old, and were in unknown storage.

2 Likes

Definitely infected! :seedling::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

It’s easy brother. When your ready to give out seeds go go go. Hand them mother fuckers out like candy corn… post on the trading session/giving or ask a senior what to do.

6 Likes

Yes! I only have a couple hundred, but they are ready. I’ll make a post soon.

4 Likes

Hey @CADMAN, this is a good thing your doing my man!. But lets say we missed the giveaway. Are any strains ip for donations?

4 Likes

What you mean? I don’t know what you mean about donations? I don’t have anything else YET, things are growing. I wish plants grew faster lol

I’ll post when another giveaway is about to start. Like I post at 10am saying heyyyyyy. In 4hrs its Go time kinda deal.

KD is only F1 right now so I’m sure there is Gold in there for everyone to hunt. But I’m planing to cross/backscross KD till I’m pleased with it enough to actually say its a worked strain that’s legit and sellable. In the mean time, giveaways when I can…

I’m only going to attempt to produce 2 or 3 worked strains “sellable” strains “elite” kinda stuff with collectors cards and the whole shabang…

But of course anything I cross/pollen chuck will be free for the world to enjoy… via giveaways/trades ect & for fun and to cause some serious deep turmoil ill be making Cannabis Collectors Edition Trading Cards of anything im growing thats fire… ,)

I’m my mind these cards will be like rookie hockey cards, one day may actually have some kinda value to them along side its respective strain…

5 Likes

I try to be careful how i word things. Do you give all your seeds away or are there some left over that one might could acquire for $$$?

3 Likes

No worries brother…

I have some KD left for whenever the KD collection cards actually arrive in my hands and some left for myself to continue the strains work… other then that I’m low on seed count.
Got a bunch of strains, but like 2 or 3 seeds of each one unfortunately :confused: mostly cause I gave them/traded them for other strains. And I likely killed a few… Don’t worry tho, I’m planing to make seeds from my autos right now.

Grapefruit F2
Alien Rift S1
BlackBerry S1

And of course pollinate each branch of each strain with the things I’ve got available :grinning: so lots of pollen chucking and possibly some new fire to smoke ,)

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Kinda how i am, got a bunch of strains with 5 or less seeds. But im going to try to seed each one as i get to them, and give’em away.

3 Likes

Exactly :100:… I can’t grow 100+ seeds of any strain in my lifetime. So I’ll make 50 to 100 of each strain, keep maybe 10 and giveaway & trade the rest. Grows everyone’s collections and keeps growers happy and stoned.

9 Likes

OG all the way

4 Likes

I’ve actually got some amazing strains and ideas to make. But it takes time (wayyyy too long) sometimes to get them to the finish line.

Got high-end gear, low end, friends crosses and some new stuff that nobody as acess too … (seed tester project) from established breeders. That’s all up next AFTER this current grow…

For now I’m just quietly building pages for each strain so its all ready to grow when I get to them.

6 Likes

I started my plans 12 r 13 yrs ago right before i shut down. 10 yrs of growing and at the very end i breed two plants- M.T.F. x Bubblegum and M.T.F. x AK47. It was a name i came up with for the ak cross that got me started thinking about breeding. Bout 12 yrs after the shutdown i started back last year, oct. nov. of '19. Went straight to breeders lab and have learned so much. Im in no hurry, patience i learned growing. Ill get there soon enough, with pockets full of fire, my fire.

5 Likes

Thats awesome. Its rewarding.

2 Likes

All Kosher Daddy Packages have been mailed today…

10 Likes

Allright OG’ers I’ve counted the seeds I’ve got left of Kosher Daddy F1 Regular and I’m able to do a 2nd Giveaway in the near future (few weeks) away…

However I’m only able to send out 18 packages of 3 seeds each… Otherwise I’ll literally have no seeds left to actually continue working on this strain…

Will update first post with details.

10 Likes

@CADMAN
Hello, first post I landed on from joining up.
Saw the numbers, (yeah, those freebies are LONG GONE)
But imma hanging about for the next opportunity…
Newish brit grower, just saying hello from over the pond.
Cheers for the effort you’re putting in too, btw.

5 Likes

welcome Jimmy, some very good people on the forum so I am sure you will be made to feel at home . It’s a little harder to get some of the seed available on our side of the pond because there are extra things the poster has to do and it can be quite a drag particularly with the pandemic, however when you have been around a short while you can sign up to the seed co-op runs which will fill your genetic stash right up

7 Likes