GMO Rootbeer clone to Mother

So there isn’t even GMO in this ?

1 Like

That’s what makes the rootbeer. Skunk two found a male and breed it to flex’s GMO. So there’s GMO in the GMO rootbeer. But the rootbeer itself doesn’t have GMO in it.

7 Likes

I see thanks , definite brain fart :dash:, I have the smf GMO and it’s great breeding material

3 Likes

My brother runs that cut also. Has since 2015. It’s awesome stuff when you push it past 12 weeks.

4 Likes

12 bloody weeks , wow :flushed:

2 Likes

Actual GMO isn’t for the faint. She’s touchy, and likes being pushed beyond 12 weeks. We shall see if the rootbeer lessened or added to that time now.

4 Likes

Supposedly triple burger is a stabilization of the gmo, but pushed away from several of these sativa expressions in the GMO through the backcrossing and line selection.

2 Likes

I think you are thinking of koffee aka kaya’s koffee which is alien kush x alien og

2 Likes

15 Likes

The GMO Rootbeer is bouncing back nicely. Took off a few of the discoloring fans and now am using Poland spring water instead of tap.
The third picture down is the I95 x Stardawg clone I received not to long ago and around the same time as the GMO Rootbeer. The Star dawg is already pretty bulky and I am thinking of putting it to work outside from cuts. Same with the GMO Rootbeer if it springs up quick enough. Time will tell.

6 Likes

Looking much better now!

1 Like

Looks like the RB cross got a lot of the GMO vigor, which is awesome.

I’ve been running SMF’s GMO for a few months. The recommendation to let her go a good 12 weeks/85 days+/- is a good one, and fortunately the yield is massive enough to justify that kind of time commitment.

I don’t know RB at all, but I am thinking about using GMO in some crosses myself, and it will be interesting to see what of her characteristics get passed along most strongly. If she can pass along her vigor and yield, but acquire a shorter flowering time, and have her “rough edges” rounded off with a little kushiness effect-wise this could be quite a gal.

Thanks for sharing, and I’m super interested in seeing where this goes!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Down for the ride :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

She’s at least three feet now

5 Likes

Looking good man!!! Cant wait to see what you do with her!

2 Likes

I took minimal pictures. But mom is thriving. I have a 1 unrooted cut available who wants it?

5 Likes

Claimed by a nice fellow

3 Likes

Any update on this? Snagged a cut from a buddy on the west coast.

I’ve been using it for the same purpose, cuts. She’s a hungry girl, feeding ~900 ppm 2x a day.

Cuts take off like lightning. Most vigorous strain I’ve ever grown.

I’m about to flip the original mom. Stoked to see how she goes!

2 Likes

The cutting I got smelled just like gmo bud!

1 Like