I want your elite clones, Round 1

Hello overgromies. I hope the winter has treated you well and that the promise of spring has sprung in your step!

For me it has started to help ease the winter blues and got me thinking of warmer days ahead. And with that thinking I got curious to if anyone would be interested in sending me clips. The idea would be to gather as many as possible, as to run outdoors in various locations to see, if anything stands out to the outdoors of the northeast!

As one of my ability has it, I hope some of you fine folks will be willing to lend me some of those ladies for a summer time shindig! So if your into sending me a cut, please let me know what it is below so I can reach out to help get them into my hands.

Please be aware this is a open book request, as I really don’t have anything much to offer in return, except maybe the hope of some beans come the season wrapping up. So if this seems like you or something your with then please help this fella grow some stuff he hasn’t grown before.

Have a blessed day my friends.

12 Likes

Outta likes, but can I send you a few snips this route?

I’m trying to make cuts available for all. 🫶

15 Likes

I’m totally down for that. Now I got a thread to read also. Lol. Hit that DM @Rhino_buddy

6 Likes

Still outta likes, but DM inc.

:v:

4 Likes

Are you planning to keep any as mothers, or just grow them OD and be done with them?

5 Likes

Grow them and be done with them, I would rather just give them a go, see how they grow, taste, experience, and then have the ability to make more informed choices when it comes to my breeding projects.

6 Likes

So we have a few on the way already. Anyone out there on the line that would be willing to send me some cuts?!?!? Mucho gusto everyone that has reached out, but the search still continues, if you or anyone you know has the whereabouts of some of the elite cuts getting tossed from a trim. I’ll take em lol.

Alright so thank you to @Til_Valhalla for the clone. It has landed and is getting acclimated,

3 Likes

I have a pack of Starfighter F3’s I just made to sweeten the deal if anyone wanted to trade…

2 Likes

cool. hope they all root and produce for you.

4 Likes

They rooted for me thank you again. I popped another bit of my Mel Frank GDP S1’s that he made, and some of the last of the GDP F2 from Samwell. So should be a nice purple run.

4 Likes

Thank you again homie for the cuts. Looks forward to running them this summer. Also hella cool method of shipping cuts for winter months. Was actually pretty impressed to see that and how simple it is. And that it works lol.

3 Likes

if you get any male pollen from those would you be so kind as to save me some?

will you be making F3s? i would be real interested in those if so.

3 Likes

Did you get em rooted up? Glad they made it. It’s something I’ve had on my mind for awhile. It’s awesome that it’s working so well. Enjoy my friend!

1 Like

If they pop then yes I will. They have been beneath the soil for about two weeks now so I’m starting to think maybe they won’t go…

1 Like

They look like that first round is gonna make it but hay second round got cooked in shipping

1 Like

oh noes!
do you have more or was that it?

That was it for those. Which is alright, I was hoping they would pop, so who knows. I know with most of the seeds I’ve made with the GDP seems to take longer to pop then others.

1 Like

good luck. here’s hoping it works for you.

1 Like

I did pop some GDP X Chemdawg today so maybe I’ll get something out of those also. They were another thing that came from Mel Frank collection

1 Like