Athena Pro

80% feed of original formula
Additives
Mammoth microbes / Mammoth silica/ hydroguard

These are currently on week three of flower

78f -80f
50-55% Hum

21 Likes

Thats one hell of a set up! Beautiful plants, those should have some interesting terps and flavors. Im going to have to keep an eye on this grow. Are those your cross?

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write :slight_smile:

No this was a freebie by speak easy seed bank

It’s from alien genetics.

I have some seeds from a cross of this plant. Larry Wrecker by afficionado x GMO ROOTBEER PEBBLES

2 Likes

That combination sounds like it has potential. A gassy sour lemon x to a sweet garlic funk, is what im picturing in my mind. I bet you find some unique phenos, in that pairing.
Is the LW cross, some of your work? Or are they from ailien genetics as well.
I haven’t been growing long enough to have any first hand knowledge on most of the parents, in these pairings. But going by descriptions, your going to have a great time hunting for some keepers. I hope you keep a journal going on both, cultivars.
Im curious, what size space are you growing in, and what watering system and lights, you use?
I am always dreaming about upgrading, a guys gotta have goals. :laughing:
:v:

3 Likes

always some epic pics. cant wait to see them in week 8

2 Likes

I’m guessing this is pretty similar to mean mug, which was a good one for sure. Good luck with the grow! :v:

2 Likes

I crossed Larry Wrecker with this GMO :slight_smile:

This picture is from the end product of a GMO ROOTBEER PEBBLES :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Wowww… so beautiful your plants and setup!

2 Likes

Thank you,

I’ve never tried Mean Gene’s. I hope to try it :slight_smile:

I’ve had some regular GMO that smells rotten meat. I don’t know if that recessive gene will pop out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’ve held GMO and Donny Burger #10. Lovely plants, great smoke. The Donny #10 is savory and reminds me of Birria, had the tortilla smells, and some juicy beef and onion.

2 Likes

The Larry Wrecker male is from a pack of seeds from afficionado. I really hope you are right with the taste and aroma pallet:)

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Yes I’ve heard a lot of good things about burger crosses :slight_smile:

Great products from heritage hash come out of a burger :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have some mean mug f2 and several crosses. I intend to repopulate the mean mug (unless someone wants to beat me to it). So, someday I should be spreading some around :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Do you have pictures? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@GG22 Just this one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

4 Likes

Moroccan kush :slight_smile:

Tell me more

1 Like

That’s a nice setup. What lights are you running?

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

They are KIND LED X2

The tent is 10x20 :slight_smile:

1 Like