Goat and monkey seeds

@Carty I just harvested my first round of the White Runtz cross testers yesterday… just… wow. Pictures to come. RIP Matt aka Xochipilli

☆DJSF :green_heart::raised_hands:

11 Likes

I’ll be growing up a couple of his urkle x White Runtz photo fems as well Carty :wink: and I am sorry for the family and friends of Matt’s family and I have them in my thoughts and prayers and I loved his work but Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and comraderie here is worth more than any one seed… thanks for the contributions to the OG Community and the rest of the growers community you’ll be missed RIP Matt… @Carty please don’t hesitate to reach out for anything I’m always here for ya My Brother, Big Dude and BEST FRIEND… Josh

5 Likes

I’m glad we were able to get some of his work but better yet you’ve by far been doing an awesome job growing these up and continuing to keep them going on with clones and it’s something that could quickly become a cross with lots of following so I just love the fact you’re doing them justice and kicking ass Happy Growing The Doc and it’s just a bummer I was just getting to know Matt through chatting and talking about both life and growing but definitely unexpected The Doc

4 Likes

Rest in peace Matt,you will live on through your work brother :pray::dash::fire::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Welcome to the site Rarewolf… Matt was such a great dude.

Starting a grow in his honor next…
1 fem seed of Molokai #5 x White Runtz
1 fem seed of Urkle x White Runtz

Matt, I spread your genetics all over the world as you kept gifting me seeds for helping you with the big White Runtz experiment… he wanted to keep it anonymous so had me hand them out… all 300. you guys did him proud.

The MMJ community has lost a dedicated soul…

10 Likes

Welcome @RareWolf stop by and drop a line

Im growing Molokai frost x TK in Matt honor, cheers
Hapi growing

9 Likes

Matt’s genetics took off so easily… they out germinated 4 other strains so much so I tossed them out except one… we’ll let it play with Matt’s…

The Molokai is gonna be a beast…

Urkle and the other Urkle I started a week later…

The 2 I started first…

The smallest plant is the 2nd Urkle I put down and did not even germinate the seed, just put it directly into dirt and kept it moist… 3 days it popped up… wow.

Matt we will keep your workings going forever bro…

15 Likes

Rip brother,I’ll always remember your generousity ,and I love the genetics Massgas, Southern Charm , my absolute favorites! Some of the most vigorous and potent ,sure going to miss you !
Mad Respect

10 Likes

If anyone is looking for packs while they’re still available, I found these Turkle and Sugar Tits in stock at Cool Beans, 35% off with code BLACKFRIDAY that’s still working:

I see the Goat and Monkey site is still up, does anyone know if he had a business partner that’s carrying on or is it a zombie site?

3 Likes

Well, atm it’s tied up in legal issues. Family is going thru inventory and many large packs have been found. Doing the right thing culture tissues are being taken to assure what’s what…

I am awaiting a delivery of these extra seeds, f2 stock, that cannot be used for selling… once these arrive I’ll be gifting them away to wanting growers.
I will see if the seeds are being Auctioned off anywhere, so save your $, maybe you can buy direct and the funds go to Matt’s son…

check my Goat & Monkey Preservation thread…

9 Likes

Hey–I’m the guy that can answer that. I had the inventory zero’d out for now, with the eventual goal of relaunch as a legacy line benefiting his estate. I can go on at great length about the defense of the brand against interlopers seeking to ‘raid the company’, or his lack of a will, or how his brand of security has made even accessing his social media a bit of a task.

In the meantime, I can tell you that there is going to be an auction of the remaining G&M inventory within the next few weeks or so with approximately 150 original G&M packs from Matt’s own hands.

Just note that unless it comes from me, at this time, it may be a bootleg or in 1 instance stolen genetics.

Thanks for everything…

10 Likes

Thanks Carty!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard the site…
The work your doing in attempt to pull this off is a big uphill battle… whatever I can do to help man…

4 Likes

10 Likes

These photos are old… update soon

4 Likes

Rip Matt your Dr.WU is Something special​:heart::muscle:t3:if anyone knows where I can grab more packs of Dr.WU please lMk I LOVE this strain

1 Like

There is a pack or 2 of Dr Wu in the auction lot. Some old standards and a bunch of new stuff like MACwash and Irene crosses.

3 Likes

How do I find the auction lot? I’m new to this internet stuff

1 Like

And so it begins.

8 Likes

We’re going to post it on the G&M website soon, but will announce it around.

8 Likes