Goat and monkey seeds

10 Likes

These photos are oldā€¦ update soon

4 Likes

Rip Matt your Dr.WU is Something specialā€‹:heart::muscle:t3:if anyone knows where I can grab more packs of Dr.WU please lMk I LOVE this strain

1 Like

There is a pack or 2 of Dr Wu in the auction lot. Some old standards and a bunch of new stuff like MACwash and Irene crosses.

3 Likes

How do I find the auction lot? Iā€™m new to this internet stuff

1 Like

And so it begins.

8 Likes

Weā€™re going to post it on the G&M website soon, but will announce it around.

8 Likes

Heads up to anyone looking for Mattā€™s seeds, besides the auction there are some in stock at Cool Beans- two packs of Turkle, one Sugar Tits, and one Probation Violation:

Gene Fiends has two packs of Blueberry Indica S1 and a pack each of Larry Land and Ultimate OG:

https://genefiends.com/product-category/breeders/goat-monkey/

Emerald Rose has quite a few, many strains just a single pack but a few 3-4 packs:

https://emeraldrosegrows.com/goat-and-monkey/

4 Likes

Nice finds!

After I tracked down what I could, I made sure that the accounts were settled and left them out there as easter eggs. Emerald Rose is a friendly local to me in Vermonf and right near where XO was moving.

To my understanding, there is a distribution partner with 200 packs that is holding them for the time being (-it seems that a former contract seed maker is making a run for the brand snd creating a touch of greed-based drama in the background).

And that is what keeps attorneys paid.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t know if this site was trustedā€¦is it ? Has anyone grabbed anything from them? Still on the hunt for those Dr.WU šŸ„¹ thanks for the heads upšŸ«”

1 Like

As long as JT Bedard is involved itā€™s full on legit. Heā€™s about the only person you could ask right now and get an honest response. There is a small partner of Mattā€™s who purchased 200 strains from him and has proven heā€™s paid for them, so they are his and itā€™s been approved for him to auction them off.

JT is also working with farmers, 22 involved at one time in Mattā€™s business, showing you feminized seeds is quite involved in the makingā€¦ and many just ran one strain.

The Legacy Line is being created for Mattā€™s son. this is the top 10 strains only, not sure if that means sellers or potency or what. But Mass Gas is #1 and Espiritu Sanctum is in there along with Sugar Tits. I know each is being tested and reports being gathered atm.

I just gifted out 20pks of Mattā€™s seeds here to first to respond kinda thing and they didnā€™t last long. These were seeds found at Mattā€™s house by JT and Mattā€™s sister that couldnā€™t be used, either F2 stock or unlabeled, like the 300 I gotā€¦ lol.

Itā€™s an honor to be involved in any small way and kudos for JT to take the ball and run with it and to look out for Mattā€™s family as he is.

Grow On

11 Likes

Where is the auction?

1 Like

Got to ask. What ever happened to swamp monkey. He was a real dude, and not Matt, may be rest in peace. But I chatted with swamp monkey for quite a while at first. Then in 2020 they split ways. Anyone know.

1 Like

Hey growmyownmeds, go to the Goat & Monkey preservation thread here and ask that questionā€¦ people there know, I really donā€™t atm.

1 Like

No its not.Itā€™s the original cut.

1 Like

To purchase Goat & Monkey Seeds, visit Oldsogā€™s seed site as he is now in possession of the latest find of seeds and is approved to auction them off for the family. Oldsog was already setup at an auction site and is a big help, all proceeds go to the family of Mattā€™sā€¦ (RIP)ā€¦
oldsogcoc

6 Likes