God Bud(JOTI)

Those God Bud seeds were from Mark.

1 Like

ALL seeds PURCHASED are grown by mark himself!!! He may OCASSIONALLY throw some “free packs” of other Breeders work to customers. I’m sure many of the RESELLERS he supplies send him MANY free packs of other’s work in their inventory. I can assure you with COMPLETE certainty he “hand-selects” all beans in the “small orders”, thus maintaining his impeccable integrity. Have a GREAT week, be safe/be well, ALL!!! :honeybee:

5 Likes

I did smoke some of the GB already, but the official weigh in today after all trimming was 326g. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

That’s a hell of a lot more than the 3oz I was expecting lol.

3 Likes

That Mark guy is a stand up dude…he send me free seeds one time just cause…mad respect!!!

still have those plants going now…sent me 3 strains Gods and OG18

nothing but good things to say…his motives are pure to me anyway…honest feed back

2 Likes

I agree I’ve only heard good things, and @Guitarzan says he’s extremely affordable. I grew some autos from him as well this year and the most recent one I got yielded 130g. By saying I had an issue with the GB seeds germinating wasn’t in anyway trying to bad mouth or talk shit, I hope no one took it that way. Much love to all of you guys.

3 Likes

i can total relate…i got some seeds and almost killed them with damping off…my problem and was corrected before i lost all the seeds.

2 Likes

That Godbud pheno looks quite different from what I am used to growing, although my packs were bought about 5 years ago from JOTI. Every one of those seeds grew max 3’ more close to 2’ indoors, but with a squat structure, with side branching upright and tight to the main stalk thick buds without much internode spacing at all. Resulted in large long buds, that weren’t rocks, but not airy either. Characteristic piney aroma, good smooth Indica buzz, really smooth and smokeable when cured. The males are good for breeding with as they impart a nice tight structure to the offspring. That is some crazy pheno ya got there!

3 Likes

It is very smooth and a great indica. I couldn’t believe how hard it hit, from my head to my toes too. Very nice. I had to indulge it’s now getting to be the smell I know as godbud jars are all stable and staying shut for as long as I can take it. I had a great friend (@Guitarzan knows who I’m talking about) that grew godbud for years. It’s a smell, taste and buzz that I’ll always remember. This plant would’ve purpled up a little more but the rain had different plans. The trichomes were cloudy and starting to show lots of amber especially on leaves. Excited to roll a joint once I can’t resist any longer. Smoking on some GMO and Purple Punch so it’s a bit easier to resist lol

3 Likes

Damn nice haul there! Does it have that distinctive flowery godbud taste? Good godbud is some of the tastiest weed I’ve ever smoked. I ran BC bud depot godbud a while ago and it totally SUCKED haha

2 Likes

Yes it def does! I especially smelled it after drying now it’s all curing but the jars I am still burping are starting to smell amazing. I first had god bud in 2009, and smoked it regularly as a close friend grew it until 2011.

3 Likes

These were from mark mentioned above but according to @Guitarzan they are JOTI genetics. Even the make was 4’ by the time it showed being a male. Could have something to do with my soil, I’m having it tested next year, as mentioned above I live next to a creek that does come out of the banks from time to time and can hit the part of the yard my grow area is in. Rare but that creek and my yard have been here a long long time. Lol. Black soil rich with worms.

5 Likes

Well now I’m really eager to grow out my god bud seeds! I need to up pot and flower my first plants still :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Sweet deal, I’m sure the creek is depositing all kinds of nutrients and minerals up there enriching the soil.

5 Likes

Wait, I’m just realizing you were talking about your batch of god bud seeds being duds. Did you ever hear back about that? I sure hope the ones I have are good, I only have 5 or 6 seeds. I plan on soaking them once my current plants are a month into flower. At least that’ll give me a little time to sprout something else in case they fail.

3 Likes

Yea I had 2 pop one ended up being a male. It’d delicious though, and I did make some hash with @Guitarzan this weekend. That was also delicious lol

2 Likes

Honestly, out of all the seeds I have in my collection currently, god bud is the near the top of I want to try first. But, I ended up signing up for two test runs in a row…

4 Likes

I germinated 6 joti god bud seeds last april got 1 female with the same phenos as this beast. I’ve been searching the net for info on a 6+ foot god bud plant and this is the only thread i’ve found so i’m glad i’m here! Lol mine stopped growing at 7.5 feet and i also have a joti purple kush that stopped growing at 8 feet. I think rich black earth with plenty of feeding was key. The hottest days of the summer those plants would drink between 1 and 2 gallons each and i would alternate between water and food. Constant feeding just like the creek mentioned above.