Grohios Bodhi Grow Room. Multiple Bodhi Strains!

33 Likes

What else ya growing of Bodhi’s?
Tell us about your setup

10 Likes

Current bodhi strains I am growing: Hollyweed, Black Lotus
Current bodhi seeds I am germinating: Raspberry Sunshine
Bodhi strains I have grown in the past: Wookie Orgasm, Black Lotus, Raspberry Sunshine, Hollyweed
Bodhi Seeds I have: Silver Mountain, Hollyweed, Black Lotus, Raspberry Sunshine, Wookie Orgasm, Cherry Queen, DLA 6, SSH×88g13HP
Seeds i have made with bidhi genetics: Black Lotus f2, Hollyweed×Black Lotus

23 Likes

Raspberry Sunshine, sounds like a winner to me!

7 Likes

I will get some growroom pics for you guys and make sure to keep this thread updated in detail! Thanks for the interest.

8 Likes

Goji mom and a sunshine dad. Cant go wrong in my opinion.

9 Likes

Hollyweed Nugget from my last crop. Lemon cleaner all day on this one.

29 Likes

Black Lotus from my last crop. Purple tops and red whine/rotten/fuely smell.

34 Likes

My Black Lotus mom. Short and squat.

23 Likes

How’s the black lotus smoke :dash:
Looks like a healthy short fat nug plant in the making .

3 Likes

Its grapey and fuely. Nice smooth hit to it. Energetic and happy high to it. Makes for a good daytime smoke.

9 Likes

Update!!! Three of the 4 raspberry sunshine have popped. 2 of them had inch long taps so they got planted into solo cups with a 25/25/50 mixture of happyfrog/oceanforest/perlite mix. Watered with my tap water. Forgot to take pics of the germinated seeds, but i will remember when i plant the next 2. Still waiting on one to pop and the other one to grow its tap root a bit longer. Gonna have to pull my hollyweed mom out and cut her roots back or up pot her. I promise to get some pics of my grow area and everything i have going on gradually within the next few nights. Currently, im running a 4x4 flower tent, 3x3 veg tent, and a shelf setup for my moms and clones. 2 kind l300s(older models) in the flower tent, 1 cali lightworks vegmaster( not a big fan of it) in the veg tent. I have another veg master im not using for anything at the moment. And running 4 foot 4 bulb t5 fixture on my mom/clone shelf. I have another 4x4 tent i plan on setting up here soon when i scrape together the money for a hlg led light. Happy growing and much love!

10 Likes

Third Raspberry Sunshine is ready to be cupped. The fourth has yet to pop. Fingers crossed.

8 Likes

quick pic of the flower tent at the moment. The center plant is a hollyweed in a small 1 gallon container. I was trying to keep her small to let the black lotus plants catch up. The 4 plants in the corners are the black lotus. They are all clones. I topped the BL clones early. Then, I began bending them and training them. I feel i messed up when i did the bending and training. They pretty much stopped any vertical growth after that. I struggled to get them the size they are now and finally gave up and threw them in the flower tent. You might notice there is some condensation on the floor and walls. My surge protector took a shit on me yesterday and im waiting on the replacement to arrive. So, I had to leave the exhaust fan and charcoal filter inoperative for now. I jist watered the whole tent also, so i have a lot of moisture in the air that is not getting extracted. Its all good though. If it was late in flower with some big chunky nugs i would be nervous as hell right now.

15 Likes

Beautiful flowers and great choice on genetics :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Is there some cool variegation going on with the black lotus on the right front?

2 Likes

@man-bot That happened upon transplant. I believe it was the result of stress. I had a couple of leaves all on the same branch that half of the leaves turned yellow. They were split right down the middle. All the blades on one side were green and the other side was yellow. And the middle blade was split right down the middle as well.

3 Likes

First Raspberry Sunshine has emerged from the dirt. I grew one if these out last year and it was really good! The most frost covered buds i have ever grown. Hashy taste and fruity smells.

10 Likes

its made progress in the first 12 hours. Still have 2 in cups yet to emerge. One is still in the towel with no tail yet. Gave it a squeeze and it popped and i put it back in the towel.

4 Likes

about to smoke a bong of this hollyweed and crap out for the night!

11 Likes