Goji OG F3 line breeding and potential crosses

I need to pot these up today first time using peat pucks and I have to say I like them alot .

15 Likes

Cherokee Purple tomato that’s taking forever to rippen just for the hell of it.

18 Likes

Geez id love to get my hands on some goji og f3 or 54 to cross with the orange sunshine x red cherry berry

2 Likes

i got a pack of goji OG from bodhi, not sure what generation it is, maybe just F1

11 Likes

Yeah from what i understand the orange sunshine is somehow linked to bodhi seeds. Are you trying to sell or trade?

2 Likes

usually bodhi only sells f1’s, don’t think he has released any pure goji f2’s.
he does have several other f1 hybrids made with selected goji f2 mothers.
He definitely has a cut named raspberry sharpie f2, a cut named queen mother, a cut with a pine smell, and maybe one other.

if it’s a goji pack its probably an f1.

5 Likes

Not yet, I’ll send some testers here in the forum if anyone wants it

12 Likes

Ill take a tester

1 Like

i could pop immediately

4 Likes

I defunately do

2 Likes

The OHucks are kick-ass. My favorite of the grow atm. Mother’s Milk is also strong (phenos #4 and #2 over #5 for size and vitality). Heri could use some of Goji OG’s touted vigor. Coming along though.

Loving this conversation!

10 Likes

Some very “kushy” looking leaves coming from these f2s so far kinda messed them up a little leaving them in just the peat pucks too long but they are getting back on track. Trying to sprout the Oregon Huckleberry seeds I got from theshowmehomie in search of a nice male so hopefully they will be coming up within the next few days. I’m thinking I will go ahead and include a Blue Tara into this project I think they would make a nice match also maybe even better than the OH but we will see this winter hopefully if all goes as planned. Also threw down a few of howard.cane’s Gorilla Slippers to put outside should be a good one.

12 Likes

@Howard.Crane created the gorilla Slippers you’re gonna like it I planted 6 more of them today lol

5 Likes

Let’s wait until this situation gets better and I’ll get some out for you

4 Likes

sure no rush my veg tent is actually pretty full at the moment … a few plants were taking forever to show preflowers

2 Likes

Well I ended up with 5 each of the Oregon Huckleberry and Blue Tara seeds I tried to start. I think I will throw down all of the Herijuana I have next with some more Blue Tara and some OH x PAC. I feel kinda obligated to run the Herijuana here in ky and try to represent an old heriloom line from down in the hills really starting to come around on the idea of a goji Herijuana line.

14 Likes

Herijuana getting wet much thanks to @Pedro_Bann for making these and @TheShowMeHomie for gifting these to me .

14 Likes

Hmmm I think I have a purple Goji female have to keep an eye on this one.

18 Likes

10/12 Herijuana and 1 Gorilla Slippers

12 Likes

Do you know if Strawberry Milk is half Goji? If so…there are some 3/4 Goji F2’s. Raspberry sharpie always sounded good.

7 Likes