Goji OG F3 line breeding and potential crosses

Strawberry Milk is (Mother’s Milk x Goji OG) x (Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel IBL)

Mother’s Milk and Goji OG share the same mother (Nepali OG), but have different fathers, Appalachia and Snow Lotus, respectively.

2 Likes

Strawberry Milk = Nepali OG X Instant Karma
Instant Karma = Bubba Kush X Sour Diesel IBL
No Appy in the Strawberry Milk

9 Likes

I was going by what I found on Seedfinder, but I did see a post on another forum that shows what Sincy wrote.

Strawberry Milk »»» {Mother’s Milk x Goji OG} x {Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel IBL}

vs

Strawberry milk is Nepali OG (goji and mother’s milk mom) crossed with instant karma, which is bubba kush x rez sour d ibl

Did I see that all of Bodhi’s “Milk” strains have Appalachia?
Does anyone have a connection to confirm with the source?

From the freebie list at headiegardens.

Looks like someone missplet the Nepali OG.

5 Likes

I’ll stir the pot a little. I have heard that the Nepali OG is actually a OG from the Napa valley area but the spelling got kind of lost in translation a little and everyone just went with the Nepali OG spelling.

8 Likes

Purple one might just be a defiency so I gave them a dose of thrivealive see if it stays hope I’m not getting all excited for nothing but it is a female . Really hard to get a pic with my terrible phone.

6 Likes

I have a very bushy male white dawg x gogi OG I plan on collecting pollen from if you would be interested in some for this project

3 Likes

Sounds interesting I am really trying to just concentrate on taking it to f3 but get distracted with possible combinations. As of right now it’s really early but we could make that happen on a select female. Could be the start of a project.dm me

1 Like

Do you have a female from the white dawg x Goji.

1 Like

No I have two seeds left I plan on getting wet today it’s definitely something I plan on reproducing as it was a jbc freebie I doubt it every gets done again so fingers crossed on a female but this dude is a definite stud has a strong smell of wild animal and is a little bushy beast

I think I’m gonna shoot them an email see if I can’t just buy some of there in house freebies they also have a gogi OG F2

2 Likes

Oregon Huckleberry seedlings loving the sunshine it’s amazing what a couple of days under the sun will do for a plant. Hopefully I will get a good male out of these to match up to Goji to improve the structure on her and maybe bring down the flower time possibly. Just love this line and really missed running OH it’s been a couple years since I lost my female and all the seeds I made with it were stolen. I think Mongobongo PAC X OH will be started here soon just in case I don’t get a male.

10 Likes

With as much OH is floating around here surly we can come up with some pollen if you don’t get a boy

2 Likes

Well I guess I accidentally sent these into flower and I guess I will just go with it. Seems I have a male and female expressing some purple to them really surprised by this and the male has some visible trichomes . Going to be interesting in the next few weeks and can’t wait to see what happens. Purple Goji yes please :grinning::heart::fire:. 8/10 are males so I need to sprout some more I don’t want to select from just 2 females.

11 Likes

Oregon Huckleberry expressing some purple so glad to have these back in my collection. Much thanks to @Mongobongo for taking the time to make these and share them.

12 Likes

Goji OG f2s #1 female
Goji OG f2 #2 female some purple color on #2 both have a sweet skunky smell but are very different on leaf shape.

7 Likes

Goji OG f2 #3 female looking a little rough should be alright
Goji OG f2 #4 female my favorite looks wise
Goji OG f2 #5 female stem rub is of burnt rubber funky so far my favorite overall
Goji OG f2 male A
I like the shape of this male and has purple balls well all but one male has purple balls. These were all seeds that were kept separate from all the other seed mothers. I think they called it the cookies and cream pheno it was a plant that had no stretch was super frosty strawberry I think it is a recessive that will pop up ever once and while so I kept all the seed separate. Don’t really know if they will be that much different from the other mother’s but I haven’t tried them yet so this will be interesting .

12 Likes

True? Anybody have solid OHuck male pollen they would share. I have an extra happy female and I am about to spray clones of a second with CS. Would prefer to make reg seeds.

3 Likes

I don’t have any pollen at the moment but the triple P. I plan on collecting pollen from the white dawg x gogi OG next week though if you would be interested in a swab

2 Likes

Oregon Huckleberry loving the sunshine it’s amazing what difference a week of sun can can do for a plant.

11 Likes

Yes. GojiXmamilk…:+1:t2:

2 Likes