Good Seedbank with Incredible Genetics

Original 1998-vintage C99 BX
'97 Princess 88 x C99 (the actual cross that created the original C99)
Durban-Thai Highflyer x C99 (A legendary Durban-Thai cross by Super Sativa Seed Club x C99)
Generals Daughter (G13 x C99) FDM Seeds top seller
Janis (Silver Pearl x Blue Widow)
ESB f2
ESB x C99
ESB x Durban
California Orange f2
California Orange x Durban

Contact @Baudelaire, this guy rocks!

8 Likes

They are some old skool genetics and nice at that C99 went into making a lot of the modern varieties today but not many Europeans have even heard of it. As they have never heard of the Super Sativa Seed Club. I am also noticing the younger generations think that Arjan of greenhouse seeds actually went and discovered a lot of the landrace starins back in the 70’s 80’s etc while he was probably still eating lunch at school, this is primarily thanks to you tube.

I am going to have to be getting myself some of those :wink:

Nice 1 @MadScientist for letting us all know about this.

6 Likes

I am your humble servant. Obviously i asked @Baudelaire permission to do it first. Cheers!

HppHrvst

1 Like

Thanks for the good words MS…

I’ve created seeds for my Fleur du Mal Seeds for over a decade. Originally, I sold them through a partnership with Joolz, the operator of UK420.com, before the UK rescheduled cannabis and cracked down on seed sales. Since then I’ve mostly kept things local.

I have several of my own worked lines available. I tend toward indoor sativa-dominant hybrids, many based around Cinderella, Durban and a stabilized cross of the original early 90s Blueberry X Nigerian Skunk called ESB. If you are looking for a more indica-leaning hybrid, the Janis - Silver Pearl (NL#5 x Early Pearl) x Blue Widow (orig. '96 Blueberry x White Widow) is nice chunky frosty balanced cross with minimal couch-lock. If you want to go with a more sativa bent, highly recommend the DTHF crosses - I have both the cross with C99 and one with my Durban stud.

I offer these humbly, with full acknowledgement that I stand on the shoulders of those great breeders that have come before me. My goals are simple, to bring out the best of what each parent strain offers in distinct crosses and lines, to improve and protect the diversity and integrity of the cannabis plant, and to be transparent in provenance and heritage, so that perhaps others can build upon my work some day.

Anyone interested can DM me here for more info.

-b420

9 Likes

@shroomgod, here you go…

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Nirvana seeds reviews

@Baudelaire @MadScientist

If I would like to purchase some of those seeds how do I go about it.

They would need shipping to either an address in Holland or in the UK either is ok, but as I’m not sure how you post or where you post from is the reason of enquiry.

Then how do I go about payment, I use btc or other digital currencies if tht helps but would not like to use any of my bank cards. I can send cash in what ever currency is required on a trust basis if that is required?

1 Like

DM me for details.

-b420

1 Like

PM sent @Baudelaire Please let me know asap :wink:

Just wanna reply back that this man is legit. Very happy with my pickup, as well as the level and speed of service. Thumbs up from me!

-beans

1 Like

I thought @bauselaire was the ghost of the dead poet hehehe.

No seriously now, I remember the user name from OG.com1.1

We have never met but only heard good things :wink: other wise I wouldn’t have placed three figure $*** order myself.

1 Like

See @ryasco, you’ll get your piece… USPS is slow nowadays, the more people on the map, the more deliveries they make. LOL.

Yes I personally think the uk law is absolutely crackers / bonkers they reclassified canabis to class B, it used to be class C. Now its in the same category as amphetamines, MDMA etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISy0Hl0SBfg

2 Likes

A lot happenning in Britain…

yes some one gave the politicians free rule :astonished: Most politicians admit to using cannabis in their youth, some probabaly still do if you look at Borris Johnson pmsl. The elite politicians from the school of eaton that were at university with Howard Marks etc. Its ok to crank yourself with class C steroids and fuck your body up, but oh no!! dont touch that evil plant it will kill you LOL.

I suppose there is a point of people getting poisoned by unflushed crap grown cannabis by criminals, but if you grow your own your surely gonna flush it properly. The big problem is withthe new hybrids that have been selected for purely thc genetics leaving out the cbn cbd etc, theres more to it than just a high thc contnet.

2 Likes

I cant remeber the name of the tv program when they showed the testing on humans, when they got given the thc varieties by INJECTION with in minutes they were in fits of giggles and histerical laughter followed by a need for the munchees. When given the cbd varieties again by injection not much happened, until they realised its benefits for diseases such as epilepsy, arthritis, MS etc. An undisclosed location lol, most of us know where it is. Infact I know the owner of the security company that gaurds it, and the gaurd dogs they use.

2 Likes

Thank you Baudelaire, super fast delivery and beautiful seeds, I recommend everyone.

2 Likes

This couldn’t make me happier, seeing everybody buying from Mr. B, and everyone happy! Cheers!

Didn’t i tell you guys!

3 Likes

Some businesses, just don’t understand them! Why would you wanna keep some money instead of a good customer, strikes me as foolish and careless; but anyway I am really happy this is working out here for everyone. Specially since i started the thread… AHAHAHAHAHAHAA! It’s all good ladies and gentlemen!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

Time for some pics

C99 bx

-b420

11 Likes