Good source of organic potassium?

Thanks for all the welcomes and replies. At this point I need to know what is a good source of organic potassium?

1 Like

Kelp and langbeinite are easy to find and work well. Langbeinite is faster acting than kelp just so you know.

3 Likes

Bananas n plátanos’ peels, n’ trea’s wood ashes…

3 Likes

^^^^^ like mig said wood ash but can’t be from pine/evergreens. Also yogurt is great for plant. It’s got everything amino acid, enzymes, calcium, beneficial bacteria, potassium and on and on.

1 Like

Oh, @Skiball, I used same time a little of pine (var “piñonero” aka “mediterráneo”) but I prefer olive, mediterranean oak n’ palm trea…
I think that all trea wood ashes has K: maybe same have little/much more than others (palm trea, oak & " alcornoque ", n’ " castaño ", has the better fame of it ( a lot of K in its ash) here)…

Evergreens are highly acidic and that’s why grass or really anything else wont grow under them. I’m not 100% sure of the acid levels after burning but still probably not a good idea.

1 Like

Palm trea n’ oak & “alcornoque” are evergreen but have the better fame… Ground arround oaks & alcornoques are the richest…
But yare true that pine have “acid fame” n’ nobody wants eucalipte…I mean turns the ground acid . But not its ashesh, that I think allways are alkalines, @Skiball…

1 Like