Goodness from Bogland

Ya know we have many distributors who have a free bonus seed deal now and we also give free seeds with even our one pack deal. We guarantee free tracked priority mail shipping so we know if it arrives safe.

You are guaranteed satisfaction by me in all respects so please contact us or one of our many distributors for guaranteed goodness.

All Bog Seeds are worthy and the product of many years stabilization and selection. Any questions will be answered at bogland72@gmail.com. Bog :sunglasses:

Sorry but working on a pic…

22 Likes

good to see you out and about promoting !!

6 Likes

Another breeders work I admire and will get some of your work. The list never ends though for any if us does it?

5 Likes

I heard a rumour about a picture of BOG in shorts, with a bag over his head, holding a frosty cola bursting with seeded buds.
Where is that picture? :wink:

7 Likes

Hola Bog!

Good to see you again man. How’ve the years been treating you?

I still have a couple of your original Boggle Gum beans

won with this pic of Sweet Tooth #3 I submitted to a Pic of the Month contest back on the old Overgrow circa 2002ish:

17 Likes

Hi Bushy! It has been a long time… How are you? What about using this opportunity and allowing questions, answers and discussion right here on OG in this thread? :smiley:

See following howto:

7 Likes

@Sebring

This pic ?

13 Likes

I here also Joe…some prefer private discussion. Cheers!

6 Likes

Lemme seee…

Excuse the awful pic…need to take some pics on this pad now… :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Just took this pic of new strain of seeds drying…these are the New Sour BluTooth seeds drying. The blucindy was crossed to sour bubble to create what hopefully will be a nice yielding new sour strain. We will be sending these seeds out as freebies and some testers first of course. Bog :sunglasses:

20 Likes

sounds amazing! can’t wait to get my hands on some!

4 Likes

How can I join this giveaway?

@BogSeeds

2 Likes

Lifesaver from this year

28 Likes

Manual like. Busy morning. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Yum Yum … Bushy is my fave breeder and if you represent another breeder they are also my fave you know, by proxy! Ima’wanting them genetics!

7 Likes

I first heard of bog from the massive outdoor grow. And if someone runs your stuff on that level it has to be the best. When i finally get the opportunity to purchase seeds you will be the first person i reach out to @BogSeeds. Love the photo with the bag over his head lmfao

4 Likes

Ok we are releasing the new strain now at Bog Seeds on Instagram. Come and follow us there and tell us you are from Overgrown to get free test seeds included with orders of three packs of any Bog strain.

Starting a new thread here …stay tuned Bog :v:

9 Likes

Bogland72@gmail.com. For all our seed info… :ok_hand::sunglasses: BushyOG

5 Likes