Gorilla Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Does this have anything to do with the deal you made to get cat in your catwoman suit?

Either way I want to hear more! :medal_sports:

4 Likes

Hi @Tonygreen A few pics of my GG 4 ril. Outdoors in 20 gallon container just starting to bud

These came from the group buy fiasco. Most of the seedlings died off with what looked like fusarium, but this lovely lady came through like a champ. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She’s an easy girl so far, really light feeder. Great structure. I can post more as she progresses if you are interested.

27 Likes

Looks great been wondering what’s happening in your garden?

5 Likes

Please do. I love seeing my grand babies!

6 Likes

I feel that way too hard :sob:

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior I’m over here…

4 Likes

Some serious frost on her. Really funky smells I can’t identify. Easiest plant I’ve ever container grown, still not a single yellow leaf on her. About 6 feet tall in a 20 gallon container. Organic soil and nutes.

About a month now in flower about a month to go :green_heart::grin:

35 Likes

Ohhh yeaah.

7 Likes

How’s the mold resistance on this strain? I’m hoping she holds up to the morning dew we get here in Southern Cali starting next month.

4 Likes

Better than the cold wet NE. If she’s big give her a shake. You know the drill.

5 Likes

@Tonygreen

I’ve got a GG4 RIL plant growing, from the group buy-

Is there a pheno that smells like candy?

16 Likes

More pics, 20 gallon outdoor. All organic. Just top dressed her with some seabird guano. About 3 weeks to go. Some really nice golf ball size frosty nugs. Finally started to fade. Sour chocolate smells.

32 Likes

mother-of-god

4 Likes

I finally got around to popping ten of mine looks like three A typical phenos and a runt :rofl::+1::+1: I think I have one hybrid at the back then for gg4 leaners and then four GB leaners up front

The popped faster than anything I have ever germinated before within 48 Hours of placing in wet paper towel out of the fridge there was 1 inch long tails…they kind of rushed me :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

11 Likes

Nice work folks! :metal::metal:

8 Likes

Of course they did, I made them bitches!!! :metal::metal::metal:

12 Likes

Going back a little further

Gorilla Glue was an original cross of
G4 x Colorado Cough = Gorilla Glue
Hope that helps with some of the research

1 Like

@GEMI-CONNECT616 where did you hear or read that? I’ve never heard that Fort Collins Cough was a part of Gorilla Glue.

Fascinating.

Professor P is releasing Cough bx3 later this month…

2 Likes

i was around for the birth i guess…when i was living in new york it was colorado cough coming in…and at the time G4 was my growers only strain with all the delite you can imagine…when the merger between colorado and he got together, we lost all contact to our qp’s. it was now all called for , and suits with lots of cash were buying the whole harvest in one shot…so we lost the touch…when they crossed the two, apparently history goes it became GORILLA GLUE…that’s about the best i can offer…

i would gladly take either strains back…g4 was the fuckin bomb, and gassy…as well as colorado cough i need those seeds again…

That’s a pretty tenuous story compared to the well-documented Josey/Greyskull lineage we all know well of Sour Dubb, Chem Sis, and Chocolate Diesel. How exactly were you there at the birth? You used to get mail weed from Colorado and then your connect ended and therefore it became Gorilla Glue? Doesn’t really track, man. Wrong state wrong genetics vs what we see in the plant. G4 is G-13 x Chem 4, I can tell you that the Glue shows neither in its expression.

7 Likes