Gorilla Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

“It all starts with a seed”

I’ve got seeds breaking the surface this morning, two days after the initial soak. These GG4 IRL seeds seem to have plenty of vigour :grinning:

8 Likes

Holy crap! It will be ready to flip in 8.5 days. LOL

3 Likes

Don’t think I’m not tempted to go 12/12 from seed, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Top em after a few nodes so the branching kicks in!

10 Likes

That’s what I did last time, and it went predictably nuts with the branching lol.

7 Likes

I hope this isnt too much of a noob question but do you let it grow to say the sixth then, cut it back to the fourth?

7 Likes

Topped this bushy little girl after the 3rd node and she took off!!!

15 Likes

Popped this bean on August 5th

6 Likes

I am definitely gonna have to pick up a pack of these…

4 Likes

Just cut the top tip growing, that’s it.

6 Likes

:metal::metal::metal:
Mind if I share your pic brotha?

6 Likes

Not at all my friend!!!

3 Likes

I’m gonna flip to flower next week. I’ll post some good pics.

3 Likes

@JBow918 Holy crap thats a bush!

3 Likes

You have her looking healthy on micros. Should blowwww up ha

4 Likes

@Tonygreen thanks man! She is quite pretty. I’m super stoked to flip her into flower! Just need to switch some lighting around and shave her legs.

4 Likes

Thank you bro!!!

3 Likes

You can do that for SCROG or mainline style training. Or just if you’re limited and height or want a more even canopying general. It will kind of loose some time before bloom though. I’m about to do that because I over vegged a bit for the height of my tent, family issues came up and I still haven’t gotten my bloom light set and don’t have an exhaust fan yet. if you topped It at 5/6th node, let it branch out from below. then chopped it down a node or two, after some more vegging. it will make fairly even canopy, open up the center, reduce the height, and provide a couple cuttings for rooting.

4 Likes

I just ordered the Gorilla Glue #4 RIL I am super excited, I find this to be an extreamly helpful strain in managing anxiety and my crons disease. Thank you for all the work you have done! I also decided go give the Jimmie Rustler F2 Animal Cookies X Gorilla Bubble.

11 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow! I think you’ll like it here…we do!
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes