Gorilla Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

18 Likes

Tony your making it tuff not to go sell some blood or other fluids so I can order a pack!!!

11 Likes

you have a few months to get your funds together, the seeds won’t be ready for awhile, he is just planting the seeds for the seed run now, so save your pennies

6 Likes

he’s got time to make multiple trips to the plasma center too…

6 Likes

Man, making it difficult, drove through half a country not to get seeds through the mail, I still might have to, looks amazing, damn you Tony.

2 Likes

Soak n beans has these correct? Last glue seeds I bought were nothing like what they should have been. That’s what you get for going to ilgm I guess

6 Likes

yep Kak’s still got 5 left in stock by the looks of it
https://www.soaknbeans.com/shop/regular-seeds/gorilla-glue-4-ril-detail

5 Likes

ahahaha… ya’ll really dont wanna how much semen it took me to get a pack of these!

8 Likes

LOL I’m SOL on that bodily fluid it’s blood or cash here at this stage of life.

5 Likes

lmao. i hear ya! I laughed hard when I seen yer comment.
“Im a man, Im 40!!!” Wel, actually closer to 45, and…
The damned taps runnin’ dry here too. Thats why ya really dont wanna know lols.

6 Likes
5 Likes
13 Likes

How can I get some of these beans?

3 Likes

exactly - everyone wants to know…

psst…

3 Likes

Thanks bud

2 Likes

hey @Tonygreen whats the flower time on these roughly. Im guessing 65-70 days flowering?
I was gifted a cutting of “the GG4”, I think it was a cut from either an S1 or F1 seed. Its flavor turns me off. Thats unusual. Counterfeit.
$50 USD?
peace

7 Likes

Corg prime about to flip after a months veg.

18 Likes

That’s about spot on although some 8 weekers do pop up sometimes. She will get that final popcorn kernel pop between 63-70 usually. I try to wait for that. 58-63 is sharper Terps, then more grungy full bodied at the end. A fellow runs his GB to 77 and says it is knockout ha.
Some 49 day glue will make you sweat and heart explode lol.

21 Likes

Dankdigglerx1

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow. Come on in, make yourself at home, and visit the introduce yourself thread.

2 Likes