Gorilla Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

What lights are you running? Thanks

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very pretty momma !

1 Like

Looks like sheā€™s really coming along! Iā€™d love me a piece of that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

600 hlg sabers. Really like them a lot!

2 Likes

Tony, has your plan for a 4/20 drop on these changed?

1 Like

That girl sure doesnā€™t spare the frost does she :grin: looking superb @Tonygreen

3 Likes

Should be ready. Iā€™m losing leaf on the big girl, she eats more than the others. Hopefully she has enough left to finish her babies!

2 Likes

JeeZus Hā€¦That is some dank looking nugs there Tonyā€¦ Love what youā€™re doing here, thanks for sharing this Manā€¦ Seeing shit like this reminds me how little about growing I actually know hahaā€¦Thanks for that :wink:

K.

3 Likes

Thanks man. My knowledge of statistics and frequency while being willing to stick to work far outweighs my growing skill.
If they look good from me I promise the more talented hands make them shine even harder ha!

11 Likes

I think youā€™re probably better at growing than you give yourself credit forā€¦ humble is goodā€¦ keeps arrogance away.

Starting out with good genetics make the tedious job of growing a much easier one.

6 Likes

Cravings ā€¦

3 Likes

Think we are.a tad over 3 weeks since pollen took. I dont start counting until pistils start shriveling, usually within a week of first dust.
Planning on going as long as theyā€™ll let me toward the end of the month.
Next time I pollinate so hard Iā€™m going to up my floralicious micro I use a bit. Swelling hard and eating up their fans. I cant wait guys. Long time coming on these!

15 Likes

42 Likes

That picture is stunning, Tony!

6 Likes

They say even a blind dog gets to sniff a strange a@@$%/_ once in awhile ha!

10 Likes

Great work! Love the idea behind this. I have a few similar schedules of my own in mind in the near future. Need to see more folks working IBL style lines for proper breeding tools. Thereā€™s only so far we can push the threshold of the (Unknown-Poly/Poly/Poly x Unknown-Poly/Poly) game.

Very much looking forward to seeing how far you end up taking this.

7 Likes

The main goal years ago was to make my own homozygous material for supreme true f1s.

Iā€™d love to get ahold of some s3s or s4s but sadly they dont seem to be out there!

8 Likes

Wont be long until harvest now! Iā€™ll continue the grow n show with the new babies!

40 Likes

Damn, bro. Killing it, as always!

5 Likes

Really great work. Iā€™ve always lamented that this kind of thing isnā€™t being done more. Preservation doesnā€™t get better/easier with time, and seeds span generations.

10 Likes