gorilla glue auto from on day 7 today one week in the books!

heck out my Gorilla Glue Auto on day 7! She’s really picking up speed now, with her first leaves showing up and a happy, healthy vibe overall, though there’s a bit of curling. What could be causing it, and how can we fix it? Let me know what you think ?

12 Likes

It looks really healthy, I wouldn’t worry about the leaves right now. Seedlings sometimes have strange growth that they grow out of. It’s too early to worry about stuff like that. Just sit back and let her do her thing.

3 Likes

I see you have the kick stand up. Are you using LED’s or florescents? May want to consider moving the light a little closer if she is getting leggy.

Welcome to OG! Looks healthy to me, although I’m new myself. Rock on :leafy_green: :evergreen_tree:!

1 Like

Well, thanks for the reassurance, @Kushking902! It’s good to hear that these just part of the process. I’ll definitely take your advice and try not to stress too much about it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, @BRMTreefarmer! Yeah, I’ve got her under some trusty LEDs. I’ll definitely adjust the height a bit and see if that helps with the legginess. Appreciate the advice!

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! It’s reassuring to hear that it looks healthy overall.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

Day 12 with my Gorilla Glue Auto and she’s thriving thanks to your previous suggestions! Excited to share my journey with you all and excited to run this strain again. My first time I did the gorilla glue auto she was like my 2nd plant now I’m up to like 14 so I’m hoping I can do better and get a bigger yield because she was a phenomenal smoke.

![eregf|500x500]

Gorilla Glue auto on day 14 today doing great and growing like a bean!

1 Like