Gorilla Glue FastBuds Indoor/Outdoor

NOT FUNNY!

I have to say i almost freak out!

2 Likes

Aahh! I see! Ha! Ha! I thought i was missing something for a minute there. :grin:

2 Likes

Ok i gotcha now…

YEAH I SEE IT TOO NOW… I named him @Herbie! LOLOLOL

2 Likes

@MadScientist @ryasco, Sorry guys.

Madscientist this mornng I made you choke on your bong, this afternoon freaked you out, my apologies dudes it must be the bubblegum or babrbara bud samples I’m smoking today.

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice on the lamps and the position of the babies too. There are no weevils tho! LOL

2 Likes

It’s all part of the fun… LOL

2 Likes

Here are the Gorilla Glue Auto from FastBuds 10 days after put to germinate, so it took them 2 nights to show cotyledons and they have been under the Citizen COBs @ 125w for 7 days… Potash Foliar when the lights go out… And RO water with Go Box nutes @ half the recommended dosage on the box schedule.

3 Likes

Good job, man :+1:
Be careful not to over fertilize. I would still be feeding those water only.
Maybe one 1/4 strength nutrient solution. They won’t really need food until those leaves start getting bigger. My philosophy is: ‘Better to let seedlings go yellowish than to oversalt them.’
Good-Luck, keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Thanks @Scissor-Hanz, i appreciate it. I didn’t wanna risk them going hungry because of the medium i’m using. So anyway, thanks a lot my fellow overgrower! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Here we got the babies growing up… I think they should be bigger but the overwatering problem stunted them i think…

4 Likes

Good luck my friend, i am thinking good thoughts for you.

3 Likes

Stupid question, but do you have any holes cut in the bottom of those cups and/or light penetrating the root-zone?

2 Likes

There are three slits that i did with scissors yes. Light does penetrate to the cups yes.

People tell me i should cover them, but i just haven’t done it!

1 Like

hmm should slip them in a solid solocup (also with holes)

2 Likes

I can put another cup under the one they are in right now… Is that what you mean?

1 Like

That’s likely contributing to their stunted growth.
I’d wrap a paper around them, so it’s dark, but you can look when you want. Or just re-pot them dammit LOL :smiley:

Edit: or ya, put them in a second cup that’s not transparent :+1:

1 Like

No, it’s ok, i will get some red solo cups and cover them, anything that might help, will…

2 Likes

ya ive heard people preferring that because you can slip em out to check root development and know when to transplant etc

1 Like

Thanks guys! Amazing help everyone!

So, i painted some cups black with a spray to cover the transparent cups the plants are in, that way i can just slip it right out if needed and check the roots, but they will be totally covered… Thanks guys. I slit the cups, yes.

3 Likes

:thumbsup: looking good :sunglasses:

1 Like